[0.24]

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

'REUNION REVELATION'

The room is deathly quiet, far too quiet for a room filled with ten teenagers

Naye sits by the window, holding up signs in case the helicopter arrives sooner than they're able to get to the rooftop.

Minseok Lies on the floor as he repeatedly tosses the baseball bat in the air, his swollen ankle propped up on a pile of stacked books.

Jaeyun and Haeun sit huddled together in a corner of the room, Haeun's sleeping form seeking comfort against the boy.

Hyesun busies herself with keeping watch on the doors, even though she already took the time to barricade everything.

Sunoo and Sunghoon converse with each other behind the teacher's desk, their words too hushed for the others to comprehend.

And Jungwon, Insu, and Jisoo pile together atop the desks Jungwon was previously unconscious on, Hong Danbi's phone screen lit between them.

"Try 43765?" Jisoo suggests, growing more hopeless at each failed attempt to unlock the phone.

Insu sighs in exasperation as the words 'TRY AGAIN IN 5 MINUTES' pop up on screen. Jisoo groans in frustration and Jungwon sighs deeply.

"If we don't figure this out, we'll have no choice but to leave soon." Jungwon heaves as his feet hit the floor.

Jisoo looks up at him in irritation, "I don't understand why we didn't just head for the rooftop when we first found out about the military."

"We have no supplies," Insu replies with a shrug. "I think we'd have a better chance in the building instead of freezing our asses off up there, without food for who knows how long. If it takes a week for the military to get here, we'd already be dead by then."

"Plus, Minseok is injured. It would be great if we had some extra time for him to heal before we have to get him to the rooftop." Jungwon adds in quietly, eyes roaming around the classroom.