Saving You.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this story! i hope you guys love it. Its alot of fluff in the story so be prepared for some romance throughout!

------------------------------------

Jane woke up at 6:00am and let out a sigh and rubbed her eyes. She climbed out of bed in her white boxers and grey gym shirt and headed into the shower. Half an hour later Jane was dressed in her faded blue Jean shirt, Black skinny Jeans ans her blue vans with her hair down and curly.

Jane picked up her cell phone and glanced at the screen. Then picked up her grey ruck sack and slung it over her shoulder and headed out to door grabbing her car keys on the way out.

When Jane arrived at the college car park in her black truck Frost was there waiting.

"Yo Rizzoli!" Frost smiled leaning on his car.

"Hey" Jane replied as she jumped out of her truck and put her ruck sack over her shoulder.

"Double science first! Woo!" Frost said sarcastically as Jane locked her truck and they walked to the door of the college.

------------------------------------

Jane took a seat next to Frost at the back of the science lab and took out 4 books. 2 GCSE study books, 1 note book and her text book.

"Okay Good Morning everyone. I'm Dr.Isles. I am your new assigned Science teacher." Dr.Isles said as she slowly walked back and forth at the front of the room.

Jane stared for a moment at the beautiful thing stood in front of her then looked away before anyone caught her.

"So..The new topic is..Relationships. Anyone have anything to share before we begin?" Dr.Isles asked as she looked across the room.

"Jane Rizzoli is gay." Bobby shouted then let out a laugh and high fived a few boys sat around him.

Jane looked down and bit her tongue so she didn't cause any trouble for Dr.Isles first day.

"Excuse me? That is not what i expect to hear from you! Anyone else says anything inappropriate like that you will be in 'Student Isolation Unit' For the rest of the day do you understand?" Dr.Isles snapped.

"Who is Jane?" Dr.Isles asked.

"Uh..That would be me" Jane slowly raised her hand.

"Could you wait behind after?" She asked.

"Uh..Sure.." Jane replied.

"Be careful miss she might pounce on ya!" Bobby shouted and laughed again.

"Leave..NOW!" Dr.Isles demanded.

------------------------------------

Jane was the last person left in the lab. Standing up and clearing her books away then slinging her bag over her shoulder she approached Dr.Isles.

"So.." Jane sighed.

"Jane..Is everything okay?" Dr.Isles asked as she looked up at Jane realising she was still a bit smaller than jane with stilettos on.

"Uh..No disrespect ma'am..But what's it to do with you?" Jane said.

"Okay i understand..But know that im hear for you whenever you need to talk to someone." Dr.Isles said.

"Uh thanks Dr.Isles." Jane replied then walked to the door.

"Oh and Jane..Call me Maura" Dr.Isles said.

"Got it" Jane replied then left the room.