Saving You: Chapter 24.

Jane woke up spread out across an empty bed. Sheets everywhere, Pillows everywhere. Maura was gone.

Jane looked up brushing her curls out of her face and looked around the room. The sun was beaming through the double doors in their bedroom. She could see the waves and the beach. Then she glanced at the clock.

" 6 o' clock! Really" Jane groaned to herself. she looked back around out the doors to see Maura sitting on the wooden steps, Back to Jane.

Jane could tell Maura was lost in thought. She sat up then stood up out of bed pulling her boy boxers on and a vest, Running her fingers through her locks she turned and walked to the door.

Jane slowly walked out to Maura and bent down behind her taking her in-between her leg and wrapping her arms around her shoulders and chest placing a kiss on the back of her head. Maura closed her eyes at the feel of Jane's touch and cocked her head backward into Jane.

"What ya thinking about?" Jane asked still holding Maura.

"Nothing..Im fine" Maura replied opening her eyes and sitting back up right looking out over the waves.

"Maur..Baby, You can tell me..Your my wife. Thats what im here for" Jane said as she sat on her bottom behind Jane still keeping her between her legs and resting her chin on her shoulders wrapping her arms around her waist.

"It doesn't matter" Maura sighed.

"Maura. When it concerns you. Everything matters."

"I just..I dont want you to do anything you dont want to do." Maura said softly placing her hands over Janes.

"What do you mean maur?" Jane asked.

"The baby situation. I mean your always doing things for other people and putting them first. I dont want you to do this with me if your just trying to make me happy." Maura said softly still looking out into the open space.

"Maura listen to me" Jane said as she moved around and sat on the step in front of Maura taking her hands in each of hers.

"I want this. I want to make a family with you. I love you and this is what we both want. Do you understand?" Jane said re-assuring.

"Okay.." Maura smiled sadly looking into her hands cupped in Jane's.

"Hey.." Jane said softly pulling Maura's chin up with one hand.

"Kiss me" Jane said.

Maura leaned down and placed a long, soft kiss on Jane's lips bringing her hands up cupping Jane's cheeks.

"Now let go back to sleep! Im nakered." Jane sighed and she pulled Maura to her feet and headed to the bedroom holding Maura's soft hand.

Jane layed on the bed and Maura followed laying on her arm and cuddling in close. Jane nuzzled Maura's hair holding her close. They fell asleep in each others arms and didn't wake up again until 2pm that day.