Saving You: Chapter 26.

"Ma! For crying out loud she dont want any more bunny pancakes!" Jane snapped at her mother Angela as Maura tried not to giggle.

"Janie! Maura needs to eat! You probably kept her up all those nights doing..God knows what you do!" Angela stated as she placed another bunny pancake.on Maura's plate. Jane sighed and looked at Maura.

Maura smiled and looked back at her plate before leaning foward and placing a hand on her abdomen.

"Maur? Whats wrong?" Jane asked concerned. The tone in her voice causing Angela to turn around.

"Nothing..I..I just feel a bit sick." Maura explained still holding her stomache.

"Come on Lets get you upstairs and into bed" Jane said as she helped Maura up and walked to the stairs heading for their room.

------------------------------------------

"Maur you okay?" Jane asked as she sat herself and Maura on the end of their bed.

"Your face!" Maura blurted as a laugh escaped her lips. Jane's face dropped as she watched Maura giggle.

"You mean that was all an act?" Jane asked.

" Mhmm! And you fell for it!.. "

"What the hell Maur?!"

"I was just sick of the pancakes! i needed a break Jane! come on lighten up baby!" Maura smiled as she pulled Jane close and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Jheeze! Well im tired so..im going to get some sleep. The plane journey sucked!" Jane replied as she shuffled out of her jeans and clkmbed into bed.

"Want me ti join?" Maura smiled as she stayed sat on the end of the bed.

"If you want. But nothing else but sleep! im tired" Jane winked then closed her eyes.

Maura smiled and climbed in behind Jane and spooned her. Kissing her neck then slowly closing her eyes and welcoming sleep.

_-----------------------------------------

Sorry this is a short chapter but its 11:02pm and i actually am tired and have school tomorrow! Next chap i will make it up to you guys!