Saving You: Chapter 23.

Maura layed wrapped in Jane's arms under the sheets. Feeling Jane's naked body against hers felt so right. So good.

"Jane.." Maura whispered looking up at the ceiling in their dark room.

"hmm?" Jane replied sleepily.

"I..I..uh.."

"What is it Maur?" Jane asked as she sat up slowly. Maura followed sitting up and looking down holding the sheets up around her body.

"Jane..I dont want to waste anymore time."

"What do you mean?" Jane asked confused.

"I..I love you more than anything Jane. And..i.."

"Maura. Just tell me" Jane insisted putting an arm around Maura's waist.

"I want to..Have your baby Jane" Maura whispered as she looked down picking at her nails trying to hide her nerves. She was scared of Jane's reaction to what she had just said. Was that it? Did Maura just ruin everything? What if she didn't want kids now?

"W-what?" Jane screwed her face up trying to register what she just heard.

"I-It doesn't matter. It was stupid of me to say" Maura said as she climbed out of bed and began to walk off to the en-Suite when Jane grabbed her wrist from the bed.

"Wait Maur....its a great idea" Jane said as she smiled and pulled Maura back onto the bed and embraced her with a strong, Passionate kiss. She wrapped one arm around Maura's neck and the other resting on her bare abdomen. Jane pushed Maura down on the bed as she kissed her hard.

"You mean it?" Maura's grin stretched from each ear as she looked up into Jane's dark brown eyes.

"More than anything."

"We better get to work then..." Maura winked.

"You do know we cant physically make a baby right?" Jane giggled.

"We still can try"