Saving You; Chapter 10.

Its been 3 weeks since the funeral. Maura had become a bit more stable thanks to Jane being there.

"Hey Beautiful" Jane said as Maura walked in the bedroom. Jane was still lying in bed in her boxers and vest whilst Maura got up to make coffee in her silk gown.

"Morning" Maura smiled as she put the coffee's on the table.

"You look hot" Jane smiled as her eyes locked on Maura's bottom.

Maura smiled then climbed back in bed with Jane and ran her cold hands up Jane's vest.

"Jheeze!" Jane freaked out as Maura's hands touched her.

"Sorry!" Maura laughed and pulled her hands away.

"Come here!" Jane laughed as she rolled onto Maura.

Jane pressed her lips to Maura's letting her tongue explore Maura excepted and opened her mouth where Jane's tongue began to explore inside.

Maura wrapped her arms around Jane's neck and open her legs slightly so Jane could fall down the middle and fit in between them. Jane ran her hands up Maura's thighs and to the center of her legs. Maura let out a groan as Jane began to press herself hard again her. Maura dug her nails into Jane's arm drawing a slight bit of blood in her shoulder.

Maura arched her back as Jane began to run her lips and tongue down the centre of Maura's body and to the spot her hand once was. Maura opened her legs more letting Jane explore. Maura yelled holding Jane's head.

"Uh..Ja..Jane!" She yelled as she arched her back and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Maura honey!" Maura's mother yelled as she knocked on the door.

Maura jerked up and lifted the covers to were Jane was laughing.

"Get up here! Quick!" Maura yelled in a whisper.

"Alright..Alright." Jane laughed and climbed up next to Maura.

"Maura?" Her mother called again.

"Yes mother?" Maura called back.

Her mother poked her head around the side of the door and smiled.

"Me and some of the girls are thinking of heading out into the town today..Would you both like to join us?" She asked.

"Uh..Sure we will be ready by 10" Maura smiled.

"ok dear" her mom replied.

------------------------------------

Jane and Maura held hands everywhere they went and were teasing each other and making each other giggle in the heat as she followed all the other women around town.

"Give us a kiss" Jane smiled as she looked at Maura walking along the cobbled street in the heat.

Maura laughed and grabbed the back of Jane's neck and pulled her down into a kiss.

"No stop it! No more!" Maura giggled as she looked up at Jane smiling.

"I just can resist" Jane laughed as she wrapped her arms around Maura's waist from behind.

When the group arrived at the restaurant Jane and Maura weren't hungry.

"Mother..Me and Jane aren't hungry. Im going to show her around" Maura smiled at her mother who was sitting down at a table looking back at her.

"Okay dear not too far though okay!" Her mother replied.

"Alright mom" Maura said then dragged Jane away as she ran towards the pathway leading to the forest.

Jane smiled as she followed Maura into the woods.

"Your ass in those shorts!" Jane smiled as she checked out Maura who was walking ahead in the woods.

"Stop it.. I want to show you something." Maura smiled as she pulled Jane closer and wrapped her arms around her waist looking out into the lake.

"You see that" Maura pointed across the lake.

"That house?" Jane asked looking out.

"Yeah..I always wanted to live there but I've never had someone i loved enough to move in with me" Maura said still wrapped around Jane as they came to a stop.

"Until now..." Jane smiled as she looked down at Maura.

"If you want go move in lets do it" Jane smiled.

"Jane..You have school" Maura replied.

"I have like 6 months left.. We can buy it fix it up then come live here after 6 months" Jane smiled.

"Jane you have to much going for you in Boston. I don't want to take that away." Maura said.

"I dont want any of that..I only want to be wherever you are. I want to make you happy." Jane smiled.

"I love you!" Maura said.

"I love you too.." Jane replied as Maura pulled her in placing a kiss on her lips.