Saving You; Chapter 25.

Hey guys. Before i begin i want to say im so sorry for not updating in ages! Had alot going on at the moment so havent had a chance! but hopefully i can start updating more recently!

------------------------------------------

"Jane! Come on our flight will end up leaving without us!" Maura shouted as she zipped up her suitcase then lifted it off the bed.

"So what! who wabts to go back to Boston and my ma anyway?!" Jane yelled back from behind the bathroom door.

Maura smiled as Jane came out from behind the door dressed in some grys sweat pants and a white tanktop with nike trainers. Maura stood there and looked at her wife for a moment then carried on zipping Jane's suitcase and struggling to pull it off the bed.

"Hey dont lift that. Ill do it you just worry about making sure we have everythinf" Jane smiled as she moved closer to Maura and picked up her case and placed it next to Maura's.

"I am able you know" Maura stated.

"Oh i know! Very..Very able.." Jane smirked as she pulled Maura in close, placing her hands on Maura's bottom.

Maura raised an eyebrow and she felt Jane push against her then gave a cheeky smile and bit her lip. Jane moved in and placed a hard, passionate kiss on Maura's lips. Jane slowly turned, nudging her cented into Maura's heading towards the bed.

"Jane..We..need to go" Maura said breathlessly as Jane kissed her neck up and down.

"Jane!" Maura snapped out of whatever spell Jane had over her and stood up. Jane rolled onto her side and looked up at Maura then quickly stood up and pulled on her leather jacket when she saw how serious her wife was.

Maura smirked and pulled the handle to her suitcase along the corridor of their viller and opened the door.

"Come on Jane, The taxi is here" Maura yelled as she headed towards the taxi. Jane quickly followed and handed her case to the driver then slipped inside the blue taxi next to Maura who instantly linked her fingers with Jane's.

"Ma will be at the airport" Jane sighed as she shuffled closer to Maura.

"Great. Ive missed her!" Maura smiled exitedly.

"Really?!" Jane questuoned, eyebrow raised.

"Really" Maura smiled.

"Jheeze..I didnt know it was possible" Jane replied.

"Jane! Dont be so mean!" Maura snapped.

"Christ since you became my wife your so..Controlling!" Jane joked.

"You think this is controlling? Wait until you get in bed with me tonight"