Saving You; Chapter 13.

6 months had passed since Maura and Jane moved into the lake house. Everything was perfect. Jane and Maura's relationship had never been better and they had spent so much time talking about the future together.

"Well i will wear the white suit!" Jane stated to Maura as they layed snuggled on the sofa.

"You can wear whatever you want as long as we get married" Maura giggled.

"Like i said. I will marry you i promise" Jane smiled as she nuzzled her nose into Maura's neck.

They were distracted by the vibration in Jane's pocket.

"Jane..Tell me that's your phone and not a sexual tool you plan to use on me" Maura giggled.

"Jheeze Maur! Who'd you think i am? I use myself as a sexual tool!" Jane teases as she sat up and reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone to see an unknown caller ID.

"Rizzoli" Jane answered firmly.

There was no reply accept some heavy breathing and a few light sobs.

"Hello?" Jane said with a confused face as she stood up and walked to the window. Maura sat up raising an eyebrow.

"Ja...Jane?" The voice said shakily.

"Yes? Who is this?" Jane replied trying to recognise the voice.

"Jane its me..Its..Its You Mom Angela" The voice replied.

Jane froze and Maura could sense something was wrong so she lifted herself off the sofa and walked up behind Jane and wrapped her arms around her waist kissing the soft spot in-between her shoulder blades.

"Ja-Jane? Hunny im sorry." Angela cried.

"What is it Jane?" Maura whispered from behind.

"Why now Ma? You haven't bothered for all this time." Jane replied her voice full of anger.

Maura's eyes widened as she hears Jane say 'Ma'.

"Jane! I tried to find you but you ran away with that teacher of yours! How was i supposed to know where you were going? You were 19 Jane! It killed me but i couldn't stop you." Angela cried.

"Well..Ma im not coming back so forget it" Jane replied.

"Please Jane. Im not asking for you to come home. I just want to see you..I miss you" Angela said.

"Well Ma that's kinda hard. I don't exactly live round the corner anymore" Jane said as she placed her hand on top of Maura's that was still wrapped around her waist.

"Well tell me where you are Jane" Angela asked.

"Im in Rome Ma!" Jane turned around to Face Maura who wouldn't let her go.

"Janie..I will fly out there next week with your brother's we all miss you-" Angela was cut off.

"And Pop's?" Jane asked nervously.

"He's..He's gone Jane he left a long time ago" Angela asked.

"Alright ill meet you..There's a cafe near the airport called ' Ãlêro Dê Cãfê' Ill be there next Wednesday. With Maura." Jane said sternly.

"Maura? The teacher?" Angela asked.

"Yeah Ma." Jane said.

"..Okay" Angela said then hung up.

Jane threw her phone on the side of the windowsill and rubbed her temple.

"That was you mother?" Maura asked.

"Yeah...She wants to fly out here with Frankie and Tommy. They 'Miss me' " Jane sighed.

"Maybe this could be a new start. For all of us" Maura re assured her.

"Yeah..Id like to think so"

------------------------------------

"Janie" Angela waved from the seat at the cafe.

Maura squeezed Jane's hand tighter as they walked towards Her mother and her two brothers.

"Hi sis! Its good to see you" Frankie said as he stood up and pulled Jane in for a hug causing Jane to drop Maura's hand.

"Frankie" Jane nodded as he let her go.

"You've.... Grown up?" Jane looked confused.

"Oh Yeah! Im a Man now!" He replied with a wink.

"Jane.." Tommy said and opened his arms to Jane.

Jane hugged him back then hugged Angela who pulled her in tight and let out a tear.

"Ma this Maura" Jane said as she looked at Maura and held out her hand hinting Maura to take it.

Maura held out her hand to shake Angela's and she accepted. Jane sat down and Maura sat next to her around the small white table.

"Its been Long Jane." Angel said.

"Too long" Maura replied with a comforting hand in Jane's thigh under the table.