Saving you: chapter 19

"colours! What colours?!" Angela panicked as she sat next to Maura at the table in their house.

"Ma! Dont panic." Jane laughed as she sat next to them at the table.

Maura giggled as she looked through a book full of wedding plans.

"I dont care where we get married, Or how..As long as i get to marry you" Jane said as she placed a soft kiss on Maura's lips.

------------------------------------

Jane and Maura were snuggled up together on the sofa watching a movie. Jane had her arm around Maura's shoulder as Maura rested her head on Jane's chest.

"Hey..Maura..Honey" Jane whispered as she felt Maura breath on her chest.

"hmm?" Maura replied a moment after.

"Come on..Lets go to bed. Your half asleep" Jane whispered as she sat up slowly bring Maura with her.

Maura kept her eye's shut as Jane picked her up and walked into the bedroom. She layed Maura down and pulled off her trousers and replaced them with some pink, silk Pajama bottoms. Then her top and bra and gently pulled her vest over her head.

"Jane..Come to bed" Maura mumbled and she grabbed Jane's wrist, her eyes still closed.

"I am..i am" Jane replied as she pulled off her top and walked over to her wardrobe and pulled out a black tight vest then some shorts.

"Come her" Maura smiled as Jane slipped under the covers.

"Damn it..I left the tv on" Jane whispered as she got out of bed and walked into the living room and switched off the tv. As she turned around to walk away she saw a magazine on the coffee table.

"The Perfect Wedding.." She whispered to herself as she picked it up.

She smiled to herself as she saw that Maura had circled pictures of what she wants her dress to look like. Jane dropped the magazine back on the table and switched off the lights as she headed back inti the bedroom.

"Hey Maur..-" Jane trailed off as she looked at Maura sleeping.

She smiled then climbed in bed and spooned her girlfriend.

"I love you" She whispered as she cuddled her in tight.