Saving You;Chapter 17

Jane puts one arm around Maura's waist and places her hand on her lower back and pulls her close. They move together as one as Maura burrows her head into Jane's hot neck.

"This is...Perfect" Maura whispered.

"I know. I love you" Jane replied kissing Maura's temple.

"I love you too"

A while later the food was ready and everyone took a seat around the long brown oak table.

"Merry Christmas everyone" Constance said before tucking in.

"Merry Christmas" Every one mumbled then done the same.

Tommy and Frankie ate their food like there was no tomorrow.

------------------------------------

Everyone was sitting around the fire with there beers or glasses of wine. Maura was snuggled into Jane's neck enjoying the heat from the fire.

"Uh..Maura" Jane whispered.

"hmm?" She replied not moving to look up at her.

"Walk with me.." Jame said as she stood up and dragged Maura with her.

"Jane? Where are you going?" Angela called after them.

"Just out in the snow ma. Taking a walk." Jane replied.

Jane picked up her jacket and slipped it on then held Maura's jacket out for her to slip her hands into.

Jane took Maura's hand and locked their fingers together then headed out into the blizzard.

"Its so beautiful but so cold" Maura smiled with a sniffle as she moved closer to Jane as they followed the pathway.

"Maura..I really love you, You know" Jane said looking down at her.

"I know. And i love you to baby" Maura smiled up at Jane.

They got to a tree that was bigger than 2 houses put together. Its was a think old oak tree.

Jane stopped and turned Maura to face her.

"Maura. I love you. And i want to spend every second of every day of the rest of my life with you." Jane said as she dropped Maura's hands.

"Jane?" Maura questioned as Jane kneeled down on one knee in the snow and pulled out a little blue box.

"Maura you are my world and i think we've waited long enough. I don't want to waste anymore time" Jane said then pulled the lid up on the box revealing a beautiful siver ring with a safire diamond in the middle.

"Oh My God Jane!" Maura gasped as she threw her hands over her mouth and her eyes filled with tears.

"Maura Dorthia Isles...Will you marry me?" Jane asked looking up at an emotional Maura.

Maura didn't answer and just looked at Jane in shock.

"Yes! Yes Yes Yes!" Maura blurted as She pulled Jane up and kissed her hard. Jane picked her up and swung her around then put her down and picked up her hand took the ring and slipped it on her finger with a massive grin.

"Jane. Its beautiful" Maura smiled looking at her ring.

"Just like you" Jane replied then kissed Maura softly.