Saving You: Chapter 18.

"Should we just sneak up to your room and...You know" Jane smirked as they reached the front door.

"Oh yeah!" Maura whispered on Jane's lips then pressed against them.

Jane slowly opened the door a Maura made a run for it pulling Jane with her.

Maura closed the bedroom door behind her then Jane pushed her against the wall rapidly kissing her neck and moving her hands all over Maura's body.

"Take this off!" Jane whispered as she violently pulled off Maura's coat.

"Uh..Jane..Easy..Easy.." Maura breathed running her fingers through Jane's long black curls.

Jane wrapped her arms around Maura's thighs then lifted her up and walked over to the bed. Maura wrapped her legs around Jane's waist, Kissing her as she took each step.

Jane sat Maura in the middle of the bed and stepped back.

"Jane .. What are you doing?" Maura asked confused as she sat resting on her hands in the middle of the big bed.

"Just watch.." Jane said seductively.

Jane threw off her coat then slowly unbuttoned her shirt.

"Oh god Jane! Just come here and let me touch you!" Maura demanded moving onto her knees and to the edge of the bed. Putting her fingers down Jane's belt and gripping tightly before pulling her closer.

Maura ran her hand up Jane's body and into the gap in her shirt where she undone buttons and cupped her breast.

"That enough! Come here" Maura said breathless as she layed back on the bed pulling Jane on top of her.

"I love -" Jane was cut off by an anxious Maura attacking her lips.

"I know baby! I love you too" Maura breathed as Jane reached her hand down into her trousers.

"Uh! Ja-Jane! Oh my-" Maura screamed as Jane pushed her hand into Maura's center.

Jane kissed Maura's then up to her jaw line.

Jane pulled off Maura's trousers then her under wear and pushed open Maura's legs and ran her tongue down her chest to her abdomen then to her wet center.

Maura screamed as Jane pleasured her.

"uh..Almost...The-" Maura struggled to say as she arched her back and squeezed Jane's hair.

Jane finally stopped and layed across Maura with her head resting on her chest. Both breathing heavily.

"I...I cant believe were getting married" Maura breathed holding Jane close.

"I know...But i want to spend the rest of my life with you." Jane smiled as she hugged Maura then rolled over and undressed herself then climbed under the covers pulling Maura with her.

"I'm going to put some pajamas on." Maura said as she shuffled out of Jane's hold and to the edge of the bed.

"No. I like it..Take your top off too." Jane smiled seductively.

Maura smiled then pulled off her top.

Maura layed back in bed under the cover with Jane and kissed the center of her chest. Jane felt Maura's bra then un clipped it and threw it to the floor then wrapped her arms around Her.

"I love you Jane" Maura whispered.

"I love you to baby" Jane replied as she pulled Maura's warm, naked body closer and fell asleep in each others arms.