Saving You: Chapter 22

"Jane where are we?" Maura asked anxiously as Jane lifted Maura out of the boat making sure her eyes were closed.

"Open your eyes.." Jane whispered as she put Maura down in the shallow water.

Maura gasped at the sight she was seeing.

"Jane!" She gasped.

"You like it?" Jane laughed.

"I love it!" Maura yelled as she threw her arms around Jane's neck and squeezed her tight.

"come...Lets go check out the room shall we." Jane smiled as she picked up the bags and threw them over her shoulder and walked through the water with Maura to the soft sand.

"God Jane. This is so beautiful." Maura smiled.

"I know. Just like you" Jame smiled as Maura blushed.

"Hi there! Welcome to Vomo! Fiji is an amazing place! We hope you enjoy your time here with us" A young blonde lady said as she handed Maura a brochure.

"Thankyou" Maura replied taking the brochure from the woman.

Once they were shown to the homey moon suite, They unpacked and layed on the king size bed covered in petals.

"This is a bit...Exotic! Dont ya think?" Jane laughed as she layed on the petals.

"I think its perfect" Maura smiled as she layed next to Jane.

"How bout we go check the place out?" Jane suggested as she rolled over to face Maura.

"Ok" Maura whispered as she pulled Jane close.

"After.."

"I like the sound of that." Jane giggled before Maura attacked her lips.

Maura straddled Jane and moved her hands all over her body still kissing, Jane rested her palms on Maura's bottom.

------------------------------------

After Jane and Maura settled in they went for a meal together then strolled along the beach hand in hand in the dim glow of the lights from the restaurant shining down.

"Jane.."

"hmm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too baby" Jane replied as she pulled Maura close embracing her.

------------------------------------

Jane pushed Maura into their room, kissing her hard as she did. Her hands on her lover back guiding her backwards to the bed still kissing.

As they reached the bed they stayed standing, still kissing, Jane lifted Maura's top of and threw it to the floor. Maura wrapped her arms around Jane's neck as they layed on the bed together. Jane on top on her knees.

Both breathing heavily. Maura ran her hands down Jane's abdomen then quickly started tugging at her belt and un doing it. Jane stopped and looked down as did Maura to see what she was doing.

As Maura opened her belt and undone the top button on Jane's jeans, Jane began kissing Maura again. Quicker. Aggressively. Maura slipped one hand down into Jane's jeans and began a slow pushing movement into Jane's center.

Jane opened her mouth and breathed onto Maura's lips as she felt Maura's cold hands moving.

"uh...Maur" Jane moaned softly.

Jane kissed Maura again. Maura pulled her hand out as Jane moved down and pulled off Maura's skinnies, then her underwear.

Maura moaned loudly as she opened her legs to let Jane explore. Maura rested her hand on the back of Jane's head as she felt her hot tongue slide along her center. Maura moaned louder as Jane gripped onto her leg.