Saving You; Chapter 12.

Jane got back to painting the walls as Maura made them both a hot drink. Jane coffee and Maura tea.

Maura approached Jane gingerly trying not to spill the cups she held in her hand. She placed them on the table beside them and sat next to Jane and grabbed a paint brush.

"Hey..." Jane said as she stopped painting and glanced at Maura.

"Hi" Maura smiled as she looked at Jane.

"How about we just forget about painting for a while and..." Jane was cut off when Maura instantly dropped her brush and wrapped her arms around Jane's neck kissing her hard.

"The bedroom is a better idea" Jane said as she broke of the kiss. Maura smiled as Jane lifted herself up and Maura in her arms and kissed her way to the bedroom.

She placed Maura on the bed and straddled her then Maura moved her hand up Jane's thighs and to her abdomen then her breasts and then to her shoulders and unhooked the dungaree she was wearing and pulled it down enough to reach the bottom line of her shirt and pull it off.

Jane lifted her arms and helped Maura pull it off and threw it to the floor then leaned back in a kissed Maura hard. Maura wrapped her arms around Jane's neck as Jane slid herself down to lay on top of Maura. She opened her legs and Jane accepted the invitation and pushed her hips repeatedly into Maura's centre causing Maura to moan softly and closr her eyes.

They picked up a rhythm as Jane reached her hand down into Maura's pants to feel her centre. Maura let out a loud moan as she pushed herself into Jane's hand.

"Uh..J-Jane!" Maura moaned. Jane pushed herself harder against Maura as she rested her head into Maura's neck. Maura squeezed the bed sheets in both hands as she screamed through her orgasm.

Jane began to go slower and breath heavily as she moaned a little when Maura sucked her pulse point in her neck and cup Jane's centre in her hand.

Jane and Maura both let out one last moan together then Jane rolled off Maura and to the side and locked their fingers together.

"I love you Maur" Jane whispered as she turned over so her forehead met Maura's.

"I love you too Jane" Maura said then closed the gap between then and placed a long passionate kiss on her girlfriend's mouth.

"Jane?.." Maura whispered as she broke the kiss.

"hmm?" Jane replied softly.

Maura took a moment to look at Jane before continuing.

"I want to marry you.." Maura whispered scared of Jane's reply.

Jane's expression didn't change from the relaxed look.

"I will marry you one day baby. I promise" Jane smiled as she pulled Maura's hips closer. Maura smiled as she placed a hand on Jane's cheek and closed her eyes.

------------------------------------

Jane's eyes fluttered open to an empty bed. Her naked body wrapped in white sheets and hair gone wild.

She looked around to see if she could see Maura then heard a swooshing sound. Jane stood up with the sheet wrapped around her body and walking to the living room.

"Hey" Jane smiled as she leaned on the door frame and smiled at Maura who was mixing paint.

"Oh Jane! Did i wake you?" Maura stopped mixing.

"No baby its fine" Jane was lying. Maura's absences in the bed woke her but not the noises.

"Jane your leaning on the frame i just painted!" Maura suddenly realised.

Jane looked down at her bare arm leaning on the door then stood upright and saw a trail of paint down her tanned arm.

"Oh..Looks like i need a shower now then." Jane smiled as she turned around and dropped the sheet that was hugged around her body and walked to the bathroom knowing Maura was staring.

Maura looked up and down at Jane's naked body and bit her lip. Her eyes followed Jane all the way to the bathroom until she disappeared into the bathroom.

Maura heard the water and couldn't resist. She dropped the paint brush in the pallet and followed Jane into the bathroom.

She opened the door the a steamy room and saw Jane's blurry figure behind a glass wall. She undone her belt and the zipper and dropped her pants then her pink panties and pulled off her paint covered top and opened the shower door.

"I couldn't resist" Maura said seductively as she hugged Jane's slippery body from behind letting the boiling water run across her and Jane's body.

"That's why i did it" Jane smirked and turned her self so she was facing Maura and wrapped her slippery arms around Maura's equally slippery waist and placed a slow passionate kiss on her lips.

Maura ran her fingers through Jane's wet hair as they kissed and swayed together slowly. Maura broke off the kiss and burrowed her head into Jane's hot wet neck and closed her eyes as they danced together slowly under the hot water.