Saving You; Chapter 6

Jane's eyes fluttered open as she shuffled around in a large bed. She had forgotten what had happened last night until she felt the warm touch if Maura's arms around her waist. Jane's eyes opened widely as she turned her head to take a look at the lifeless body beside her.

Maura was still asleep with her head soaked into the white fluffy pillow beside Jane's head. Jane smiled a little when she hears Maura sigh quietly as she shuffled. Jane stayed there for a while embracing the smell of Maura on the pillow she was lying on then gently slipped out of the bed and walked into the kitchen.

She boiled the kettle and got out two cups from the top shelf and added a tea spoon of coffee in each.

The kettle boiled and Jane picked it up and poured the boiling water into each cup then added milk and sugar then gave them both a stir.

Jane pushed open the bedroom door to where Maura was laying and placed Maura's cup if coffee on the bed side table next to Maura then placed hers the other side and slipped back into bed.

"Hey.." Maura said sleepily as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Hey..Did i wake you?" Jane asked quietly and she layed down next to Maura.

"No its fine.." Maura slightly smiled as she looked into Jane's eyes who was now level with her snuggled under the covers.

"I made you coffee..Figured i could make you one for when you wake up" Jane said.

"Thank you" Maura replied keeping focused on Jane.

Maura looked at Jane a while longer then moved her arm from her side back around Jane's waist and shuffled in closer to her causing their belly's to meet. Jane didn't hesitate and wrapped an arm around Maura's slim body.

"So..What are we doing here?" Jane asked.

"Im not sure yet..Let just see where it takes us" Maura said burrowing her head into Jane's hot neck.

Jane and Maura finally woke up properly at about 10am and had their showers and got dressed.

"Jane" Maura yelled from the bathroom.

"Uh..Yeah?" Jane shouted back nervously.

"Come in here. I need to you get me a towel from the bedroom its on the bed." Maura yelled back.

Jane walked into Maura's bedroom and picked up the chocolate brown soft towel and walked back ti the bathroom door.

"Maura" Jane said as she stood at the door.

"Jane..You can come in." Maura laughed.

Jane gathered her thoughts before slowly opening the door to a steamy bathroom.

"Here..." Jane said as she held out a towel.

Maura's arm came out from around the shower wall and grabbed Jane's arm by accident.

"Oh sorry..Here" Jane said as she put the towel where Maura could feel it in her hand.

Maura didn't take the towel and pulled Jane's arm so she moved closer. The room was steamy. Jane couldn't see much.

Maura pulled her close under the shower and put one hand on the back of her neck and the other around her waist.

"Maura what are you doing?!" Jane Laughed as Maura pulled her under the water.

"im going to get soaked-" Jane was cut off by the passionate kiss Maura planted on her lips. Jane run her hands across the lower part of Maura's bare back then moved lower until she reached her bottom.

Maura ran her fingers through Jane's wet hair as they carried on kissing. Maura began to pull Jane's shirt off and then unbutton her Jean's.

Jane let out a quiet moan as Maura reached down into Jane's open Jeans. Then Jane pushed Maura against the tiled wall and cupped her breast in one hand and moved the other down her wet body.

Maura started to moan as Jane began to push herself against her and moved her hand lower until she reached down in-between her legs.

Maura wrapped her arms around Jane's neck and leaned back and closed her eyes to feel Jane's touch. She lifted on leg up and hooked it around the top of Jane's. Jane arched over into Maura and leaned her forehead on Maura's shoulder. Both breathing heavily as they stood there for a moment then climbed out of the shower and grabbed a towel to wrap around them both.

"Wow...." Maura sighed with a smiled as she looked at Jane.

"I know..Im amazing" Jane winked at Maura who was standing wrapped in her towel.

"You got that right" Maura laughed then followed Jane into the bedroom.