Saving You; Chapter 5.

Jane woke up at 9am this morning. She had no college so she slept in. She dragged herself out of bed and into the shower. When she was ready she put on her white vest, Black skinny Jean's and leather jacket and black buckled boots.

Jane walked into the kitchen where she found Maura cleaning the sides.

"Morning" Jane smiled as she sat on the stool tucked under the side.

"Morning sleepy head" Maura replied passing Jane a cup of coffee.

"Sleep well?" Maura asked.

"Uh..Sorta..You know..Bad dreams suck." Jane said then taking a sip of her coffee.

"I know..Everything will be alright Jane. I promise" Maura said putting a comforting hand on Jane's.

"I though we could do something today. Maybe go shopping or go out for lunch? Then maybe bake. I love cakes and i think we should make one together." Maura smiled taking a sip of her coffee.

"It would be an honor, Chef Maura" Jane laughed causing Maura to blush.

Jane and Maura left to go shopping at 12 and didn't get home until 6. Maura bought Jane a new pair of boots, Some Jeans and a new basketball and of course they had lunch then went to get some cooking ingredient's.

"I am no good at cooking Maura" Jane laughed as Maura passed her an apron to put on.

"Dont worry you'll be a pro by the time im done." Maura winked.

Maura got out a few eggs and flour,Milk etc.

"Here crack these into the bowl" Maura said as she passed Jane 3 eggs. Jane smiled and took the eggs and cracked one, Then two. As Jane was about to crack egg three Maura opened the flour bag with some force causing some flour to fly out and hit Jane's in the face. There was a silence.

"Oh my! Jane im so sorry!" Maura said holding the bag of flour.

Jane opened her mouth in shock then picked up the third egg and turned to Maura.

"Jane! No! It was an accident! No!" Maura yelled as she started to step bag from Jane who was smiling.

"oh yeah!" Jane laughed then took a big step towards Maura and slammed her hand down on top of Maura's head causing the egg to break and run down the side of her face.

Jane bursted into tears of laughter and Maura joined her throwing more flour at Jane. They began to have a food fight throwing any food the could get their hands on.

"Take that!" Jane shouted throwing bits of dough at Maura.

"You little..!" Maura yelled.

Jane get closer to Maura and held her against the cupboard and cracked another egg on her head then carried on laughing still holding Maura to the cupboard.

Jane's laugh started to slow down and become quiet, So did Maura's. Jane's grip around Maura's shoulder loosened as they looked into each others eyes. Jane didn't stop to think and leaned in to share a kiss with Maura. Jane stayed there for 3 seconds before pulling away.

"Maura im so sorry" Jane said as she stepped backwards.

"Uh..No...No its..uh..its okay don't worry about it." Maura replied as she looked around at the mess they had made.

------------------------------------

There was a bit if awkwardness between the two of then for the rest of the night. Jane sat near Maura on the sofa as they watched a movie. The whole tine Jane felt like moving closer to her and planting a kiss again. She had an urge to just pounce on her but she kept her thoughts and actions to herself.

Jane and Maura headed to their bedroom at 1:30am when the film had finished. Jane changed into her boxers and grey Boston gym t shirt. Maura changed into a white vest and pink high shorts.

Jane layed in her bed looking up at the celling thinking about Maura and the kiss they shared. Maura did the exact same in her room.

Jane couldn't take it no mire and got up and crept down the hallway to Maura's bedroom door and slowly pushed it open and walked in the dark room. She saw Maura lying there and walked over to the other side of her double bed and lifted the duvet up and slipped in behind Maura.

Maura turned over where she became face to face with Jane. Both looked at each other before Maura raised a hand up to Jane's cheek and gently cupped it. Within seconds of Maura's action Jane leaned in for a kiss..But this time she didn't pull away. Neither did Maura.