Chapter 2

Cliffs POV

Cliffs POV

It's the morning after Granmuva Ernestine's party and I feel good. Better than I felt in a long while. I wake up to Lamarques next to me.... In the light, In his light and I couldn't be any happier. I trail my fingers up his back and rub his ear five times before he wakes up and smiles at me.

"Good morning shawty" he says smiling with his eyes half closed.

"Morning" I tell him smiling from ear to ear.

"How was I last night?"

"Well between the kisses you gave and all that dick...." He cut me off saying

"Shawty I mean my entrance, and all the love I showed you with your framily being present." He said.

"Well Lamarques to be honest I thought it was all a dream at first. Heyell, especially cause all them pills I took when that mustard banana bile yellow looking bitch snuffed the account and left us in the negatives, but then when I realized it was real I couldn't stop smiling. Lamarques I'm so prouda you. And last night I got everythang I coulda dreamed of" I told him.

He just smiled and gave me a kiss and said "Well Cliff you deserve everythang in this life and more, and honestly you my dream come true. I'm glad you gave me another chance. Imma prove to you that I'm worthy everyday worthy of you worthy of us" he said.

I just smiled and kissed him, kissing lead to... He grabbed my neck and stroked me in his hand and said

"How that feel Cliff"?

I just moaned and said "goooddd..."

He then kissed my neck and sucked the spot under my ear. (This nigga know all my soft spots) he kept stroking me until I came in his hand and then he laid me down and said

"Take this Murda dick for me gurl" he grabbed the lube and slid inside me and looked at me dead in my eyes and said "You mines forever" and kissed me softly.

We fucked until he came inside me and then laid next to each other and cuddled. A couple hours had passed after our fuck session and we both woke up and took a shower together. After we took a shower I went to my vanity and started getting ready for tonight. My club was back up to code and even though a bitch ain't have her bottom bitch no more I still needed to get this money especially after Autumn Lakeisha Hailey savage night don took all our money. That still had me hot but I knew a bitch was gon get hers bitches like her always do. As I was getting ready Lamarques was just starring at me in the mirror...

"Nigga you looking at me all love sick and shit" I told him.

"Maybe I am" he said and I just smiled.

His phone started ringing and when he picked up his facial expression changed. He looked like he was bout to kill a bitch or a nigga. Who could have his face all turnt up like this?