Chapter 17

Hey y'all, I just wanna say thanks again for all your support🫶🏽🥺 and remember anything can happen down in the valley okurrrr👋🏽 Love y'all 🫶🏽🥰Happy reading 📖.

Big Murda's POV

"Awee Tina, We gon see you when we slide through. Bet!" I just got off a four way FaceTime call with Me, Woddy, Dequan, and Tina. She wanna start making sum new music since I'm going on the second leg of the tour wit her. We know what our fans gon rock to, we just had to figure out all the optics.

"Ayo Cliff!?" I said calling shawty from upstairs. She stayed taking long with her morning routines, but she was always coming out looking right so I ain mad at her.

"Lamarques?! Why is you hollering? A bitch can hear ya know." She said.

"I'm sorry shawty.... I just got a lil excited. I got sum to tell you."

"Oooo you finally heard from Tina?" She asked. She stayed reading a nigga mind.

"That part! She wanna start making some new music wit ya boy. We headed to her studio she got booked to listen to some beats, you wanna come?" I asked her.

"You ain't said nun but a word. Imma be ready in five" she said taking her sweet ole time walking back up stairs. She knew she was steady lying, she gon take atleast another 30 minutes. Shawty is looking good walking up them stairs though.

"Shawty lemme help you." I said walking behind her licking my lips.

"Marques what you tryna do?" She said looking back at me smiling all hard.

"A nigga tryna hit you wit this Murda dick." I told her laughing hard and grabbing her ass. I practically pushed her up the stairs and into the room.

"Slow down Marques.... Ian going no where" she said opening her robe. Damn she fine as hell.

"Shit Cliff...." I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Tina and nem was just gon have to wait. We was gon be late then a muthafucka, my baby needed some loving.

"Lay back Cliff. Remember you always get yours first" I told her as I swallowed her whole.

"Shit... Lamarques..... fuck...." She had her hands on the back of my head guiding it up and down. I love when she do this, shit let a nigga know you enjoying that shit. I pulled her legs closer to me cause she was tryna run. "Ahh" she gasped. "Don't run from me Cliff, I wanna taste what's mines" I told her. She was boutta cum, and when she did I wasn't letting her go. "Fuckity... Fuckk...." She said leaning her head all the way back digging her nails into my back. I loved making her scream and shit wit these love marks she was giving me everyone was gon know I was hers and that's what a nigga wanted. "Now Cliff imma fuck you then imma make love to you". I came up from sucking her and turned her around face down. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear "Dis shit mine. No one else's. All I wanna hear is my name outcha mouth" I slapped her ass and went to work. She was gripping the sheets mad hard and all I heard was "Big..... Murdaaaaa!!!" She was turning me on and her clenching tighter and tighter on my dick was driving a nigga crazy. So crazy I didn't realize I busted already. She was fucking me back now bouncing back and forth on my dick..... I had to sit back and take in the view.... I was gon bust again so I decided to flip her over on her back. I wanted to make love to her this round. So I whispered in her ear "Shawty, just know this right here is yours forever". I was holding on to her waist while kissing her neck, the whole time her hands were on my face pulling me in closer and closer. Me and shawty's souls were tied and I never wanted to let her go. I came inside her and before I knew it 30 minutes had passed.