Chapter 27

Big Murda's POV

Big Murda's POV

When me and Cliff came in last night she was so upset. She just don't want me to get hurt I guess but I ain't worried bout all dat. This nigga Maine really had the nerve to come to my shawty establishment and play in my face. This shit gotta get delt wit but I gotta make sure Cliff good first, she my first priority.

"Ooo Godfrey cut all that out!" Here come Granmuva and her Uganda man coming down the stairs, what he saying that got her cracking up this much?

"Morning Lil Murda..."

"Good morning Granmuva...Uganda..." I said nodding my head at him. This nigga really be acting weird, I thought him and his friends would be gone by now...they still linger around the club too.

"Morning"

"Awe heyell, Godfrey can you go get my blunt from upstairs?"

"Sure my dear."

"Heeheehee, okay Na that his ass up the stairs..."

"Granmuva?! How you gon talk bout the man like that while he walking away?" I asked her laughing.

"Baby, one day you gon understand that...I TALK HOW I WANNA TALK FOOL!"

She got me over here dying of laughter. Honestly I need it after yesterday...

"Na I came down here to check on you, you good baby?"

"Why wouldn't I be good Granmuva?" I asked getting up pulling her seat out for her. "Take my hand Granmuva, ya seat right here."

"Thank you baby. I know yesterday was alot fa ya'll." She said sitting down.

"It was..."

"Heyell, I felt like I was in a movie my damn self."

"What you said." I said sipping my tea, Cliff got me on this shit. I ain't complaining though cause the shit low key good. "You want sum tea Granmuva?"

"Naw, I thank I got all the tea I needed yesterday."

"Granmuva, you crazy as heyell." I told her laughing.

"Anyway baby, I just wanted to see how you was doing, and tell you..."

"Tell me what?"

"I'm glad you in Clifford's life."

"Awe me too Granmuva."

"Not just because the way y'all love each other but the way you stand up for her and watch out for her. Make sure you keep watching."