Chapter 32

Big L's POV

Big L's POV

"Fuck mane!" I said storming out the club back doors heading fa my car. I don't know who in the heyell stole my stash but when I find out it's over fa them. I heard Clifford footsteps following behind me as I high stepped to my car. Barely looking behind me I stood still fa a second...

"Big L where in the heyell is you going? You don dragged a bitch out here this early in the morning and na when I find out what's been going on ya ass wanna run off?!" As her breaths became heavier by the second it was proving hard to place my hand on my car door. I know she right, I dragged her out here and I'm sorry she a lil upset but this here shit needa get handled fa our asses be in a whirl of trouble we ain't gon have no control over. Duffy need his stacks and I need mine too if we gon ever make it to the so called forty stacks she claim we should have. Sucking my teeth taking my toothpick outta my mouth I turned around to face her.

"Clifford, I will talk to you about this shit when I get back but fa right na I need you to stay here!" Placing my hand on my car door I hopped inside.

"Big L! BIG L!" I started driving off and heading to my crib I still got the stash there me and Duffy was running before Clifford found out about what we was doing the last time, thank God I kept it.

Mercedes' POV

*DIALING D💖...*

"Your call had been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system, please leave your message after the tone."

"Hey D, listen it's me again. I just wanted to talk to you bout yesterday. Listen just call me back when you get a chance okay? Bye."

*HANGS UP PHONE*

"She still ain't answering huh?"

"Naw she ain't T..." I said sitting back on the couch putting my phone on the coffee table turning on the TV.

"She gon call back, I know she is..."

"Yeah T..."

"You talk to Patrice?"