Chapter 9

Cliff POV

Cliff POV

It was now five in the afternoon and we was hitting the last stop in the mall. Murda had a whole stylist and Makeup crew waiting for me in a private closed shop. Me and the girls walked in and it was wigs, outifits, and makeup everywhere.

"Hi I'm Leena and me and my team will be y'all's stylist's today. Na Big Murda already sent plenty of outfits for y'all to choose from but I understand Ms Sayles already has her outfits picked so I'll work around them".

Alright na I knew Lamarques was a big stepper but damn what do he got planned. Whatever it is after tonight I just knew a bitch bootyhole was finna be turnt out mmmkayy...

We all started getting ready and by the time we was done it was 5:00. And yes beauty takes time. Lamarques was calling me so I picked up...

"Lamarques what's all this, you got a bitch out here smiling from ear to ear bout to tear up. What's going on?" I asked him.

"Na shawty I can't tell you that'll ruin the surprise. I got a SUV out there waiting for all y'all. You'll see when you get here just know it's sum real special for my shawty ". He said and hung up.

 He said and hung up

Big Murda's POV

Damn a nigga was nervous as heyell but shit tonight was gon be the night that changed my life... our life and I'm so ready for it.

"Murda this is so nice what you doing I can't wait to see the look on her face . I just knew y'all had something going on when I came over to the Pynk a while back". Tina said.

I just laughed and gave her a hug. "Thanks for letting me do this Tina a nigga gon owe you".

"Don't worry about none of that. I loves a good love story, now let's go fuck this shit up". She said.

 She said