Chapter 16

Roulettes POV

Roulettes POV

Whisper was my bottom bitch but I had been dodging all her calls. To be honest I didn't know how to tell her what I had planned, but if she really down for me she would back me up. I guess I just have to trust her. So I decided to call her.

*DIALING WHISPER 💙🥶*...

"Whisper what's up, sorry I been missing your calls I had to get outta town real quick" I told her.

"Roulette you ain't gotta explain. Besides all that I got some good news you may wanna hear" she said.

"I'm listening".

"Listen I know we ain't really have that much faith in Toy but she turning these tricks out. And you'll never believe who I saw her wit the other night".

"Who was it?"

"CORBIN KYLE!"

"Bitch CORBIN KYLE! Like KYLE family Corbin! Rich white nigga CORBIN?!" I shouted.

"Yessirrr! And he throwing sum serious stacks. Toy gave me 5 benji's Roulette!"

"FIVE MUTHAFUCKIN' BENJI'S! Damn Ian know Toy had it in her shit..... Tell her I said keep doing what she doing. And thanks for running shit for me while I'm gone. Whisper you's the Thema to my Louise frfr" I told her.

"No problem Sis that's what I'm here for. I got your back, we on the same page" she said.

"Na Whisper I need you to keep holding it down for me I'm planning on coming back to town soon but I gotta get some information so I can come back and handle this Darius nigga" I told her. "Imma let you know when I'm headed back".

"Alright Roulette... be safe out there." She said with concern in her voice. "Whatever you need I got chu". She said and hung up.

I could tell Whisper was really my bitch fa life. I just need to get back to Chucalissa and Duffy been blowing my phone up too. Fuck! What imma tell him? I couldn't think about that right na, I had to keep my focus on ole boy. I wanna know where he stay, who he love, anything and everything about him. Imma torture this nigga then imma kill him.

 Imma torture this nigga then imma kill him