Chapter 11

Whisper's POV

Whisper's POV

After we dropped Toy off me and Roulette was just driving so I decided to tell her what my intuition had been telling me...

"Roulette, my third eyes tweaking and my intuition's on ten. I feel like we gon have to stop this shit soon especially wit Uncle Clifford maybe knowing what we doing. We should just make these last couple stacks and then be done." I said.

"Now Whisper, why would we do that. We need this money. Shit Ion wanna be a stripper forever, this shit was just supposed to be temporary, especially.... After.... Especially...after my brother died" she said.

"Roulette... isn't that more than enough reason to stop, especially while we ahead. Listen you know I got chu, but I just don't want you or anybody else getting hurt" I told her. She started to cry talking about her brother. This was the most vulnerable I've seen her. So I decided to change the subject and ask her about Duffy.

"Soooo, how's everythang going... wit you and Duffy that is" I asked her.

"Whisper! Mind yo business. Awe shit what the heyell, girl we good but I got sum to tell you!"

"What? spill it!" I said.

"Me and Duffy took it to the next level. We fucked."

My mouth was wide open. "Awe Roulette I'm so happy for you. So does that mean you ain...."

"Naw I ain't. It's only Duffy for right now. I may have been a hoe before but sum bout him feels different I can't explain it. The shit is weird" she said smiling from ear to ear.

"Honey I think you're in love" I told her. She just looked at me all crazy and shit and I gave her a hug and she dropped me off home.

 She just looked at me all crazy and shit and I gave her a hug and she dropped me off home

Roulette's POV

Was Whisper right? Was I in love? If I was that would be enough reason for me to stop! But was I ready to stop only time would tell. I just know I only want two things in this life money.... And maybe Duffy.

Ninenvah's POV

After Roulette pulled that shit earlier I had something for her ass. This nigga I been fucking... Darius..... he was the type of nigga that would protect me. I was racking up enough money from my tricks that soon I wouldn't need her protection no more. This bitch had another thing coming if she thought she was ever gon hem me up again.  If she every pulled that shit again, I was gon be ready. Stay ready so Ion gotta get ready.