Chapter 33

Dianna's POV

Dianna's POV

It's been three days since lil mama and Mercedes came to stay wit me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see her and didn't want her here cause I do...it's just my sister. Looking at her and lil mama sleep in my guest room I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

*PHONE CHIMES*

Turning away from the door I walked over to my kitchen counter to go see who blowing up my phone.

*TEXT MESSAGES*

B💞: Dianna? You good? You was 'posed to text me last night.

Me: Why you so pressed B? I told you yesterday I know how to protect myself.

B💞: Dianna if you really did I wouldn't have had to save up ass yesterday.

Me: Wow really B?!

B💞: Look I'm sorry okay, I just really need you to keep me updated. Did you forget boss know where you live and work?

Me: Naw I ain't....

B💞: Listen keep yo eyes open when it comes to that and them bitches and niggas at the club, we don't need to be making no mistakes Dianna.

"Mistakes...?" Fuck she talm bout?! I can't get the words Diamond said the other night outta my head. I know she love me but would she hurt me to get to the bottom of this Montavious shit? Holding my chest looking at my phone I wanna respond but my head not letting me...

"Mistakes...? Whatchu talm bout D?" Shit she up!

*EXITS TEXT MESSAGES*

I turned around and was greeted by her face...that morning glow is glowing. "Ahhh, hey Cedes... I mean good morning!" I said tryna catch my breath as she put both her hands on her hips in front of me. I looked behind her and seen lil mama still sleeping.

"Whatchu doing out here?"

"Awe nun...you know how it is in the morning tryna catch up on the latest shaderoom post...anyway you hungry?" Making my way over to the fridge I put my phone in the pocket of my robe. "I can make us sum bacon, waffles, eggs, grits wit butta and sugar? Don't tell me you like cheese in yo grits either." I laughed taking my bacon out of the frigid placing it on the table in front of us, I can't believe she...here.

"I'm sure whatever you make I'll love..."

"What y'all doing out here? What time is it?"

"T, it's 10 o'clock."

"What? You know I like to get my beauty rest." She said sitting down at my kitchen island next to Cedes.

"Beauty rest my ass, you hungry? Miss Dianna making us sum to eat."

"Ooo I hope she making us sum grits, and you already know I like mines wit..."