Chapter 28

Roulette's POV

Roulette's POV

"Duffy? You seen Whisper?" I asked him looking around the storage unit for her.

"Naw lil mama I haven't."

"Hum? Maybe she doing a private dance or sum..." To be honest I'm worried bout her. Seem like err since this nigga came into town looking for her she ain't been the same.

"Hey lil mama Imma slide." Duffy said tryna leave without me.

"Wait I can come wit you."

"Whatchu wanna come wit me for...thought all the money you needed was right here." He said inching closer to my face, for sum reason he love teasing me out in public but our private parties be sum serious.

"I gotta keep my eyes on you..."

"Why would you need to do that lil mama?" He asked me laughing.

I stuck my tongue out and brushed it against his lips "Cause you so fineeee..."

"Ooo, keep talking like that and Imma handle you in that there car outside."

"C'mon den..." I said walking away from him out of the storage unit, he ain't said nun but a word. After we made it out here to the car we got in the backseat. Laying up under him I told him to  "Take it off..." he put his hands around my waist and pulled me close. I though he was gon kiss me but instead he just smiled and unbuckled my top. "Duffy..." while I was moaning his name he sat back and pulled me to where I was sitting on top of him. I held onto his chest while he pulled my panties to the side. "Fuck!" His fingers feel so good rubbing against my clit, he took them off and put them up to his mouth to taste me. After he tasted em he put them back on my clit. "Ahhh, fuck Duffy!" I moaned leaning my head back he came up and started kissing my neck and chest.

"Cum lil mama..." he said while licking and kissing on my neck.

"Ahhh..."

"Good gurl..." he said bringing his fingers up from my pussy, putting them in my mouth.

"C'mon Duffy, don't hold out on me..." I told him grabbing his you know what and sticking it inside me. "Ummm...buss it down..." after I said that he smiled and finally kissed my lips.

"These lips taste good, just like the other one's. When we get home Imma get to taste em real good." he said stroking deeper and deeper inside me.

"Taste em real good...?" I moaned riding him slower and slower.

"I'm still gon be hungry Rou, this lil session ain't gon be enough and you gon feed me right?"