Chapter 4

Andres POV

Andres POV

Unknown caller who could this be. I picked up the phone.

"Hello....I need your help. I heard you an attorney on top of you being the runner up for mayor, sorry you ain't win by the way. I voted for ya" The voice said.

"Who dis" I asked"

"This Big Murda, hottest rapper out in these skreets, but on a serious note I need your help. My friend, my sister Keyshawn Harris was arrested and she needs someone like you with a law degree to get her out"He said.

"That sounds serious and all but how am I supposed to help without knowing all the details and why me" I asked him and I was dead serious why me?

No one ever believes in me so why now?

"Nigga why not you? From what I hear you's great at ya craft and I need you right now so what's it gon be"?

"Alright I'll help, is she in county jail" I asked?

"Yes that's where she is".

"I'll be down there first thing in the morning" I told him and he hung up.

I didnt know how in the hell I was gonna get her out but if she was falsely accused which I'm sure she was I was gon damn sure try my damndest to get her out and all those charges dropped.

It was morning time and it was time to get back to what I do best and that was defending my people, after all that's why I came back to Chucalisa. I showered got dressed and head down to the county jail.

Keyshawns POV

Keyshawns POV

I was still here. In this hell hole. I miss my babies, I'm so worried about them and I'm so pissed I let it go this far. When I get out dis bitch I'm coming for Derricks ass hard if Lil Murda don't get to him first.

"Keyshawn Harris, you have a visitor " the guard says.

And as soon as he said that I jumped up from the cell bench and aproached the guard to be cuffed and taken back to the interrogation rooms. As soon as I got back there I was a little confused. This was Autumns, Haileys regular that would often come to the pynk to see her, but why was he here?