Chapter 30

Whisper's POV

Whisper's POV

"So this what you wanted to tell me Roulette? Are you cutting this bitch loose or what? I hope that's what you doing?" Looking at my best friend I ain't want it to be true...My heart telling me she would never wanna see me hurt but my aura telling me she still wanna run this bitch. "Was that all I was to you? Huh? Just another bitch that you could run?" I asked her as the water filled in the back of my eyes. I couldn't even think about Rod behind me not to mention him having just called out this bitches name. The water finally started rolling down my face as my eyes focused on her, and as I turned around to focus on him.

"Whisper, lemme explain..." she said walking over to me leaving that bitch standing at the back entrance of the club.

"What are you gonna explain Roulette? Huh? Unless the next few words outta ya mouth are ones telling me you don cut this bitch loose I don't wanna hear 'em!" She reached out and touched my hand as her face started to turn up.

"Whisper listen, lemme...lemme just drive you back on home then we can talk okay?"

"Naw, Imma call an Uber!" I said pulling out my phone.

"Whisper don't be crazy, I can drive you..." Rod said reaching out his hand to touch me, I looked back at him and when I did I could barely keep my eyes from watering more then they already were.

"Rod, I thank you should just go on and stay here." Even after all this time I thought I would've forgave him, almost did till I seent her. The pain I was feeling was starting to become more visible on my face so I said "I...Imma go up front." running to the front of the club.

"Whisper?! FUCK!"

Roulette's POV

"Isis, Imma talk to you another time..."

"So you really gon cut me loose Roulette?"

"I ain't say all that na, but I do gotta talk to you bout that shit another time." After I said that she walked back inside the club and I started walking to the front to where Whisper was fa my phone started ringing...