Chapter 3

I hope y'all are enjoying the story. It's my first one so I'm a little nervous, But let me know what y'all think. Hope you enjoy!😉

 Hope you enjoy!😉

Mercedes POV

It's been days since I had Terricka come stay with me and Patrice finally did one thing right in her miserable ole life. Lil mama wasn't giving me no problems as of now but why I keep thinkin she gon take a turn for the worse. I know I'm supposed to have faith in her and I want to but by her getting pregnant like I did when I was her age it's making me doubt her and ion like that shit. I wanna believe in Terricka I want the best for her but I just don't know if I can fully trust her yet. It was night time and me and lil mama was getting ready for bed. She was in the shower and her phone kept chiming , who could be texting her this late I thought. Naw ion wanna look at her phone I'd be invading lil mama privacy. But I wanna keep up with her especially since everythang that happened. I wonder if it's Kelland little ass. Naw I ain't gon look. Fuckkkk ...shitt, she my daughter and as of right na I need to make sure she on the right path. I picked up her phone and looked to see who the messages were from. It was Kelland's little ass asking her how she feeling after everythang that happened. I wonder if she told him about the abortion. I heard the shower turn off and I quickly put the phone down and sat on the couch and acted like I was scrolling on my phone. She came out the bathroom and into the living room and grabbed her phone.

"Mama I'm going to bed" she said.

"Alright lil mama good night" I told her.

And she went in her room. As I was scrolling on Instagram. I seen Roulettes ass and it reminded me of her and Ninevah talking the night of Granmuva Ernestine's party about some stable and shit. My mind immediately went to Uncle Clifford and how I gotta tell her. I called her and she picked up

"Hey Mercedes girl what's up" she asked?

"Nothing much, Uncle Clifford I got sum to tell ya".

"Alright... spit it out den".

"I overheard Roulette and Ninevah talking the night of Ernestine's party and they was talkin bout a stable and bad bitches and shit Uncle Clifford this shit don't sound good na" I told her.

"I knew that bitch was lying and them hoes was up to sum, thanks for letting me know Cedes, but how you and lil mama been? Everythang good?" She asked.

"Yeah uncle Clifford we good..... but lil mama a lot to handle. It's a lot going on with her to be honest and I don't know how to handle it" I told her.

"Cedes I know it's hard but you gotta trust her, she gon make mistakes but you gotta be there to help her turn it around for the better".Every girl needs her mother".

"Thank you uncle Clifford, always giving a bitch the best damn advice".

"Always have and always will" she said.