Chapter 6

Big Murda's POV

Big Murda's POV

It's been days since I heard from Keyshawn or even Andre for that matter and since I couldn't exactly call Keyshawn I decided to call ole boy.

"Nigga did you go to the county jail yet and visit Keyshawn?" I asked him.

"I was just up there yes, and Lil Murda it looks like Keyshawn got some serious charges stacked against her, but no matter I'm gonna do everything in my power to get her out " he said confidently.

"We'll say less Nigga, just keep me updated ya hear me"?

"I hear ya" he said and hung up. This nigga act like he had a whole attitude. I just know he better get her out.

We was still in the club and I walked out of Cliff office to see how the auditions were going.

"Were all the people at Cliff" I asked?

"Lamarques, we don't need nobody else to audition cause a bitch don found one of the baddest bitches in all of Chucalisa" she said.

"Naw shawty that's you" I said winking at her. "But you got the final say".

"I sholl do" she winked back at me.

"Alright well Shawty imma stop on by Woddy house and scoop him up, we'll make our way back here quick fast".

"Alright na see you later" she said and I headed out.

Finally I made it to the nigga house and once again it took him forever to come outside.

"Nigga you can't sit up in here and tell me you ain't fucking nobody up in there" I said as he walked up to the car. He flicked me off and hopped in.

"Nigga you stay saying some extra shit. I'm here now ain't it, sides like I said before if I was fucking anyone I would have your ass sitting out in this heat all night ya heard me" he said annoyed and laughing dabbing me up.

We hit a few licks and headed back over to the Pynk. It was now 9:00 at night and I knew I was gon have some explaining to do as far as Cliff was concerned. We was gon mad long.

We was walking up to the entrance of the club and shawty already looked pissed.

"And just where the heyell you been" she said side eyeing me sum serious.

"Na shawty I scooped up Woddy and we hit a few licks a nigga gotta make money somehow for the time being before I figure out this tour stuff".

"That's why you round here helping me out ain't it? But do what you gotta do as long as you come home every night I'm good" she said walking up kissing me.

"Nigga get a room. I'm finna go inside find me when you done being all lovey dovey nigga, and it's nice seeing you Cliff" Woddy said walking inside rolling his blunt. This nigga stayed rolling a spliff.