Chapter 25

Two nights ago...

Diamond's POV

While driving around I decided to drive over to Keyshawn's cause I wanted to finish what I started that night, ending Derrick's ass. But while driving by it looked like the house was abandoned. I ain hear kids either. I had to hurry up cause I only drove back round here cause Big bone said she was gon deal wit this shit.

Driving back to the house I dropped her off at I seen her talking to some woman. The conversation looked real serious. She was walking off the porch towards the car.

"Who was that?"

"Diamond, I thought you was just driving me here cause you wanted to know if you was in the clear".

"Oh my fault, I'm sorry I wanted to know if I was in the clear cause you got these people thinking I killed this nigga!"

"I turned you into boss cause you did that shit..."

"If you thought I really did that shit, why ain you turn me in soon as you found the ring? Ain't no need of being silent na, say whatchu gon say Big Bone."

"Alright! I texted boss fa sure, Ion know why you didn't expect me to do that shit, specially when I seen you kissing that bitch the last night we was at the Pynk!"

"..."

"Yeah, na you don't wanna say nun? I caught you kissing that bitch Diamond and to top it all off you came home wit me that night acting like you ain do that shit! So yeah I called boss on ya ass, glad I did seeing as ya first instinct was to go save that hoe, you just ain gon never stop tryna save her are you...?"

When she said that I had realized maybe I really did hurt her. I felt bad for it all. But I can't help that my heart wanted someone else....wants someone else.

"So you not even gon say nun?"

Stead of saying anything I just drove off.

Current morning...

Chucalisa News Station

"Citizens of Chucalisa we have the new mayor here" Gets cut off....