Chapter 24

Mercedes POV

Mercedes POV

"Mama, why you park back here?"

"Shushh, T I'm tryna listen"

"Big Bone? Whatchu doing here?"

"Sis... Listen I only got a minute for my man circle around the block again. I need you to keep an eye out fa boss he may be looking for me."

"Big Bone what shit you don got yourself into na? He stopped by here the other night saying you lied about who killed his leutinenat what's that all about?"

What the fuck. That's her sister?!

"Mama who dat?" Terricka asked cause I was staring mad hard.

"Hol, Hol on T" I said putting my head closer to the window tryna listen.

"Look don't worry about all that imma be watching your back. You just make sure you keep me updated. Ohh and if he come back round here you call me."

She said walking off the porch wit a lollipop in her mouth. This bitch stay doing the most. I seen an all too familiar face come and pick her up to. I know that ain't who I thank it is! That's who Diamond with?! That's where he been all this time? I ain't know what to do with all this. And Dianna.... Fuck....

"So I guess we going home then huh?" Terricka asked eating one of her lemon pepper wet wings, I just looked at her like what you think?

"Yeah lil mama, I'll hit Dianna up laters."

Full stack's POV

Full stack's POV

"Are you there gurl!"

"Yeah boss I'm here, but Ion see em nowhure round here."

"Oh trust me you gon see em, just call me when you do!"

Boss told me to be on the lookout fa Big Bone and Dianna so that's the only reason I'm here for this Pynk Booty battle or whatever it is. See Big Bone used to run wit me before she got initiated to a higher level of the gang. Ole gurl Dianna don't know me though so this should be easy.