Chapter 21

I just want to thank those of you who give the positive feedback it means a lot. Just dropping this cause I love y'all hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it🫶🏽❤️.

 Just dropping this cause I love y'all hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it🫶🏽❤️

Big Murda's POV

I must've been dreaming cause I woke up on Cliff's Couch.

I started opening my eyes... "Cliff I had the weirdest dream" I said. Until I started to see Keyshawn and Woddy standing infront of me wearing the same crazy ass outfits from last night. It wasn't a dream. I actually seen her. My momma. She was here. She was back in Chucalissa.

"Lamarques... I'm so glad you're okay" Cliff said hugging me not letting me go.

"Lil Murda... you okay?" Keyshawn asked.

"Lamarques we was real worried about you last night" Woddy said looking mad concerned.

"I'm good y'all... I'm good... I'm skraight" I told them trying to reassure them or myself I didn't know anymore.

"Woddy lemme holla at you for a minute".

"Fa sure" he said. As we walked in the kitchen.

I looked back to make sure we was far enough away so Cliff couldn't hear us.

"Lamarques you good mane? Seem like sum weighing heavy on that big ass head of yours."

"Woddy! This ain no time fa jokes mane!"

"Alright Nigga what's up?"

"Woddy did you see her?"

" What? Nigga I can't hear you?"

"Did you see her?"

"See who Lamarques?"

"LaTanya"

"Nigga you must've been seeing things, cause I ain see yo momma nowhere in that club last night. Why would she be here anyway?"

"Woddy.... She been texting... even calling"

"Whoa whoa whoa say what? Have you picked up Lamarques?"

"No. No of course not" I said pacing around the kitchen. Cliff must've noticed cause I seen her peep her head back here, so I quickly went to the table and sat back down.

"Ion mean no disrespect bra but your moms being around ain't the best thing fa you right now. Ion think you ready for all that pain to wash over you again".

"I know Woddy. I know. A nigga must just be going crazy den. Let's get back in there".

Ion know why I thought I seen my momma last night. A nigga had to be going crazy. I haven't seen her since the day she kicked me out and she couldn't even look at me. I wonder if it's because she was too ashamed to admit that she was failing as a mother. I don't wanna care about what she think but she still got a hold on me. She is my momma. I just can't be reliving all that shit right now so I'm glad I was just seeing things last night.