Chapter 7

Mercedes POV

Mercedes POV

Damn I never knew I'd feel this way again I thought it was just a one time thing.

"Damn Mercedes, you look like you seen a ghost"

"Lil Murda!!!" I hadn't seen him since the night he professed his love for my good sis Uncle Clifford. "Where in da heyell you been at? A bitch thought you was gon foreal".

"Naw shawty I came back to be wit the love of my life, but you already knew that" he said. "You looking at shawty mad hard. It's sum you wanna tell me"?

"Ion know what you talking about. We just friends that all".

"Mercedes I know that JUST FRIENDS stage all too well. If you don't act on how you feel.... You can...You can lose that person forever." He sounded sad when he said that. "Just know the heart want what it want, can't control that. Just do you and be true to you and everythang gon work out" he said.

"Alright Lil Murda coming through with the advice I see you Lil advocate" I said laughing. We just hugged and I headed out the club, my feelings may have been true and real but it was all too much to deal with tonight sides I gotta get home to lil mama it's late.

 We just hugged and I headed out the club, my feelings may have been true and real but it was all too much to deal with tonight sides I gotta get home to lil mama it's late

Dianna POV

I quickly collected my money and got off stage and went to the back to give my tip out to Uncle Clifford. "Damn. I gotta catch Mercedes."

"Uncle Clifford here's your cut off the floor".

"Well, Well, Well... if it ain't the new bitch in town" a voice said from behind me. It was the same girl from earlier. This bitch just don't know when to stop.

"Hold up na Roulette" Uncle Clifford stood up out her chair and said "We don't need no hurt feelings up in chere, we all here fa the same reason and that's to stack that skrilla we don't all gotta be friends but we framily ya hear" she said.

"I got you Uncle Clifford" I replied.

"Yeah me too" Roulette said.

I walked out the office and went to the locker room, put on my clothes and ran out to the bar. I didn't know what was going on between me and Mercedes but I had to know if she felt the same but when I got out there she was gone.