Chapter 15

Big Murda's POV

Big Murda's POV

Why was my momma texting me? I hadn't heard from her since she kicked me out and I had to join a gang just to survive..... I decided not to open the message. I already had too much shit going on and I didn't need to worry about her on top of that.

I just walked in the house to see the love of my life sleeping peacefully, so I decided to sneak in bed next to her so she wouldn't wake up, and I cuddled her. I loved coming home to her. She really had a nigga out here spoiled. I was so use to sleeping next to her now that it was hard to go to sleep without her. I was just so happy that I was gonna get to do this forever with my forever.

"Mar...Marques. I ain realize you was back" she said turning over to face me. My arms were around her waist now.

"Awe shawty I ain wanna wake you" I said kissing her cheek.

"How'd it go? At the studio" she asked.

"...It...it went good"

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah...yeah I'm skraight."

"Hummm.... You just don't seem like ya self" she said rubbing her finger against my lip.

I kissed her finger and said "Shawty as long as I'm here wit you I'm gon forever be good. Gimme kiss".

I wanted to tell Cliff, but it was just all too much to explain. She turned over and we went to sleep.

 She turned over and we went to sleep

Big Bones POV

I couldn't do shit now..boss was in there taking care of him. I really liked Diamond but he had to go and screw it all up. Never chose love over family I guess. I heard foot steps coming down the hall it must've been boss so I ain't think nothing of it. I felt a hand grab me from behind.

"Diamond? Diamond let me go! Let me go!" I screamed but no one could hear me cause he had his hand over my mouth. He whispered in my ear "BE QUIET IF YOU WANNA LIVE". I was scared. He zipped tied my hands behind my back, threw me over his shoulder and started heading for the exit.