Chapter 26

Roulette's POV

Roulette's POV

"We here gurl!" I said unlocking the car stepping out to meet baby gurl over on the passenger side. "Na you remember all the rules right?"

"Yeah, I remember em...."

"Repeat em back fa me."

"Really Roulette? This nigga in here waiting and you want me to repeat back sum rules to you?!"

"If you wanna live through the night, you will." I said brushing my nails against her neck. "Listen you gon learn while we doing this I don't tell you this shit fa nun. Like I said the other night I ain always gon be around so you gotta learn how to protect yaself, that's why I gave you that knife"

"Alright. You gon be in the bathroom. The nigga shouldn't get handsy cause he on the roster already but if he is, moan twice loudly. If he don't give me all the money say the code word."

"And what's the code word?"

"Sugar."

"Alright na let's head inside."

Soon as we headed inside the nigga was waiting and while she walked in the room behind me I pulled him to the side and reminded ole boy of the rules. Should be a easy night fa her cause all this nigga want is sum head.

"He ready fa ya." I told her waving my hand over to her "Imma be in the bathroom." While I was in the bathroom I heard the nigga moaning and shit and this seemed like it wasn't gon take too long. After he was done and I could tell he was done I started walking out the bathroom.

"Here sum a lil extra fa you." I peaked my head around the bathroom door while this nigga was talking his shit. Niggas stay doing the most but let's see if it make a bitch pockets fuller. I started walking out the bathroom reaching for my pistol behind my back when I asked her "He gave you all what we agreed on...?" Imma give her a chance to give me my money, but one wrong word and she gon be laid out on this floor.

"Yeah, he did..."

"Hum." As I'm looking her up and down my grip started getting tighter and tighter on my strap, I started lifting it outta my pants but then she said what I wanted to hear.

"And sum a lil extra..."

I put the strap back in my pants when she started passing me all the money. "Well we gotta keep him round den don't we? Na let's get you home sis."

"Actually I'm working tonight so can you just drop me off there?"

"Yeah gurl let's go." We pulled up to the club and all these bitches was outside. "I see ya friends waiting on ya."

"Yeah it's looking that way."

"What she doing back round here? I know that ain who I thank it is in her car neither!"