Chapter 25

"Don't waste your love on somebody,
who doesn't value it."
-William Shakespeare

Preece doesn't hesitate to kiss me, his tongue slipping instantly into my mouth

Preece doesn't hesitate to kiss me, his tongue slipping instantly into my mouth. His hands grip my hips as he pushes me onto the desk, leaning so far into me that I thought I was going to fall back. I hold tighter onto the back of his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist. Preece's mouth wrestles against mine, completely devouring me.

I feel his hands push up my skirt, his fingers curling under the sides of my briefs. Without hesitation, he yanks them down and I untangle my legs until my underpants land in a puddle at his feet. I drag my hand down the back of his neck, his chest and to the belt of his cargo pants. I pull and mess with it until it comes undone, allowing me to pull down the zip and yank his pants down.

Preece grumbles against my lips before his forehead rests on my temple. His heavy, harsh breathing hits my cheek and I feel him shake his head slightly. "I don't have a condom." He mumbles. He moves back slightly, reaching for his pants and zipping it up again. Disappointment seeps into my skin, but I won't let this slight mishap stop us from relieving each other.

"We don't have to have sex..." I suggest. Preece glances down at me. Slowly, a grin reaches his face as he drops to his knees in front of me. A weird amount of power surges through me at the sight of Preece on his knees at my command. His fingers skim my ankles before he lifts them to his lips and presses a small kiss on them.

His eyes never leave mine as he kisses up my calf and onto my inner thigh. His hands were curled around the top of my thighs, squeezing as he reached closer to exactly where I wanted him.

Closer... closer... closer... and... yes. I feel his lips touch my skin, and a small gasp leaves my mouth as I place my legs on both of Preece's shoulders. My hands press onto the desk and I lean back, closing my eyes. Preece's tongue enters me, and my legs subconsciously try to close. His hands squeeze my thighs, pushing them apart.

My head leans back, all the pleasure I'm feeling rushes through me. It takes control and pushes me to the edge. My hands are in his hair and I'm pushing him further into me, his teeth grazing against my clit as he continues to pleasure me. Then, Preece is looking up at me through his eyelashes, his tongue flicking up and down.

As I come all into his mouth, we don't break eye contact and it only takes Preece a second to get back onto his feet, his lips roughly attacking mine. The anger that bubbled inside of him a few minutes ago is still there, and he shows me that he's mad with the power and sloppiness of his kisses. His hand aggressively grabs the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him. His lips fight mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth and his spare hand grips my waist, pulling me flush against him.

"For fuck's sake, Alana." He breathes against my lips, his fingers digging into my hair. My hand curls around his bicep and I pull him closer, wrapping my legs around his waist. Then, we break apart when the door to the classroom flies open. I wipe my lips and run my hands through my hair, but I already know that whoever is there already knows what we were doing.

I turn to see Daniel Glover standing at the door, staring right at us. I see his lips perk up, but he clears his throat and stands straighter.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Preece asks, moving closer to me in a protective way. I jump off of the table and he pushes me behind him. Standing on my tiptoes, I watch the drama unfold from over his shoulder.

"Meredith said she saw you walk in here forty minutes ago." Daniel says. Meredith? Who's she? I've heard her name before. "I wanted to see what was so important about this classroom that you'd be here after college is over." His eyes flicker over to me, and a smirk etches into his face. "And I think I know why, now."

I see Preece gulp as his hand wraps over mine and he moves it behind his back. Maybe to calm him down or to reassure him, I don't know. "I'm here to tutor her." He says, calmly. But, I know he knows that Daniel saw what we were doing.

"About what? Human anatomy?" Daniel adds, snarkily. I notice Preece clench his jaw, his hand squeezing mine. I feel the anger he's feeling and the self-control bouncing through him, stopping him from jumping forward and beating up Daniel for the second time. I slowly place my spare hand on his lower back, trying to calm him down. I rub my thumb in a circle, making sure Daniel can't see what's going on behind Preece's back.

"There's no need for you to be here." Preece says, still calm. "So, why don't you leave before I do to you what I did to your boy, Nate."

"He used to be your boy, too, Preece." Daniel says, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning on the doorframe, crossing his feet at his ankles. "And, yeah, he may have got kicked out for saying shit to that fucking Indian, but he was never racist." And, that's when Daniel began to piss me off. Not racist? Nathaniel was very much, very racist.

"He was going to call Prima a slur!" I shout, and I think I was too close to Preece's ear because he flinches away from me, and I'm exposed to Daniel. His eyes drag over my body and a smirk rises on his lips. I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"But, he never actually said it." Daniel says, very matter-of-factly. "If he did, then sure." He shrugs his shoulders. "Get him expelled." Oh, how I want to smack that smirk off of his face.

"He deserved to get kicked out, Daniel." I say, raising my eyebrow at him. "And hopefully, you'll be next."

Daniel chuckles, shaking his head and slowly backing away. I watch as his hand runs through the inches of blonde hair on his head as he walks out, closing the door behind him. I scoff, dropping my hands to my side. "I can't believe you were friends with that dickhead." I say, turning to face Preece.

"Yeah." He mumbles. "Not the proudest time of my life." He adds, keeping his gaze to the ground. "Let's erm... let's just cancel this session. I doubt we were going to get anything done, anyway."

I nod my head, moving to pick up my bag from where I left it on the floor near my chair. "What happened between you and Daniel?" I ask. "Did you finally realise how much of an asshole he is, or was it... something else?" I ask, careful of what I'm treading into.

Preece clears his throat, rubbing his nose slightly. "I realised he wasn't worth it." He says, nodding his head. That was all I was going to get, I realised. I didn't want to push him further, because I know he clearly doesn't want to talk about it. "Come on, let's go." He says, walking to the door and holding it open for me.