Nueve

"Hyung! I can't stand seeing Jimin like this! Look at him! He hasn't eaten anything yet!" exlaimed Taehyung, pouting like a kid beside Jin.

"That's the thing, Tae. This is part of his punishment for saving a mortal from a sin that the other had already decided and was to commit as stated on the mortal's fate." explained Jin, but he himself wants to help their friend too with his current situation.

"But isn't that what us angels are supposed to do? To stop them from commiting a sin?"

"Tae, he was supposed to be dead already and be in," he points his finger below to which the other immediately understood, ". .as per the book of life and judgment we had up there but the heart of this friend of ours is like a marshmallow. Too soft for the boy he is guarding."

Taehyung sighed, "Jimin meant no harm. He just wanted to help. A good deed like he did shouldn't earn him to be casted out of heaven and be turn to a mortal with no memories!"

"I understand where you're coming from Tae but there's nothing we could do. We're angels. No one can see us therefore we won't be able to help him in this form. We have no means."

"I wish I can be a mortal even for a day so I can be with our Jimin." he weeped.