Ochenta y Seis

"Just like me, hyung, I know you remember everything now." says Taehyung as a sigh escape his lips. They are now inside a cafè waiting for their own respective man to pick them up.

"How did you know?" asks Jin as he stares outside the big window where mortals pass by, rushing to wherever they have to be.

"Because I could see a halo on top of your head and pretty much our co-angels with their mortals they are assigned to watch."

"And Jimin?"

"No, he doesn't. Seems to me he haven't retrieve any of memories back yet. Probably haven't found his feather but we know exactly who has it."

Jin clears his throat, "Are we going to be the bad guys now and take his happiness away? You see how inlove they are, Tae."

"And me and Jungkook, aren't?" he retort, "How about you and Namjoon? Haven't forgotten yet that you asked me to watch over him a bit longer than what we initially talked."

"Are you forgetting as well that it was initially your idea to switch places that's why ended up. ." Jin stops himself before he could say anything more that could ruin the mood or their friendship, ". .I just can't afford leave Namjoon again. I know it is wrong to love someone whose already married to someone else but. ."

Taehyung heaves a deep sigh and puts his hand on top of Jin.

". . But this is exactly the punishment that we have to repent and that is to leave our love ones again whether we like it or not because this time around, if we disobey, I'm not certain what will happen either to us or to them. And if worse comes to worse, we might not be able to help them as much as we want to."