Ochenta y Cinco

Jimin carefully caress Yoongi's cheek as the other sleeps in peace, not wanting to wake him up in the middle of the night.

When he was done adoring his lover's cute face, he tip toed his way out of the bedroom and went to the living room, to watch over the night lights outside the big windows on Yoongi's apartment.

He sighed to himself. He should be happy now that he was able to spend the night alone again with Yoongi but he couldn't help not be bothered of what Taehyung had said to him the day before yesterday after Jungkook left for work, leaving him and Taehyung alone to which they had a small argument about something that Jimin had no clue of. It doesn't sit right to him really, especially that it all began after he and Yoongi went out on a date three weeks ago leaving Taehyung alone.

"Repenting here on earth isn't the real punishment. Leaving the ones we love again is the real punishment and as much as we want to stay, we cannot."

It seems like Taehyung knows something and so thus, Jungkook but both won't tell what's happening to him or between them. The statement Taehyung gave him won't give him any clues either of what it really meant but it gives an unexplainable pain to his heart especially now whenever he looks at Yoongi. He wonders what will happen if one day, they need to part ways, that he needs to leave Yoongi behind or vice versa. A tear escaped his eyes.