Noventa y Cinco

"Why you got to be so good while I, selfish?" exclaimed Namjoon as he lay his head on Jin's lap, staring at the blue sky and trying not to let a tear escape his eyes. They are now under a big oak tree. The same place where they used to hang out before everything went downhill.

Jin smiled, a sad smile and heaved a deep sigh as he caress Namjoon's hair.

"You're not selfish, Joonie. If anything, I am the one who is selfish. How could you say I'm good when it is me who is causing you to feel left alone when I'm still here with you?" says Jin and immediately wiped the tear that escaped his eyes.

Namjoon raised his left hand to caress Jin's cheeks without looking at him and this made the other finally burst into tears.

He held Namjoon's palm while crying.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

Namjoon didn't reply. Instead he finally rose and invited Jin to leave the place to which the other complied without further question. They got into the car and drove away from the park.

Meanwhile, at a terrifying scream of anger filled the Kim's Household.

"No! No! No! Namjoon is mine! Mine!" muttered Mrs. Kim to himself as she stared at her reflection infront of the mirror with a smirk, "I am the wife. His wife therefore only I, owns him and he cannot get rid of me just because of that fucking faggot!"

Her anger turns into laughter as she continues to stare infront of the mirror.

She finally looses her sanity.

"Mmh! Namj. . Aah!" Jin held on Namjoon's shoulders for support as the man kisses him roughly as his back leans against the wall of the apartment.

The moment they stepped inside, Namjoon finally decided to stop acting defeated and just be the man he who used to be with Jin. The caring, loving and posessive lover he is to him.

Fuck Jin being an angel. If Jin really wants to leave him to fulfill his duty, he might as well make their time together worth while.

A moan escaped from Jin's lips that was
returned by Namjoon with a groan as he teasingly devour his lover's neck. This should be a problem. What he have in mind. They did this before, they can do it again. The idea of Jin being tainted by his sinful act is makes his cock twitch in excitement whereas Jin feels defeated just by looking at his lover's eyes and accepts his fate without any second thought.

Either way, he is still going to leave him so why not make it memorable at least?