Noventa y Nueve

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi ran after the killer through the busy streets of Seoul.

"Fuck, let's split up! It'll be easier to catch the man that way. We can't just let him get away without paying the consequences," says Jungkook, whose now holding Taehyung's hand, ready to go to the opposite side of the street.

Yoongi nods in response, "You guys take care. We don't want another one to get hurt."

While Jimin and Taehyung were running separately with their respective lovers, they felt a strange ache and light headedness within them. A shining, blinding light can be seen at the sky when they looked up and that's when they knew Jin had already turned himself back to being an angel.

Both just came back to their senses when a loud bang was heard. For Jimin it was from afar from them but for Taehyung, it was just right infront of him.

Jungkook was almost about to get ahold of the killer but the man was to slick that he forcefully pushed Jungkook to free himself, forgetting that they are both in the middle of the street where cars are going back and forth and that is when a car hit Jungkook.

"Kookie!" Taehyung screamed in shock and ran towards his lover.

Jungkook smiled weakly as he smiled in Taehyung's arms, "Hey, don't cry. It's my fault for not looking. At least you're not the one who got hit," he then, cough with blood as he tries to keep his eyes open.

"Please don't die on me," he says, defeated.

"But if I die, won't be an angel like you, yeah or nah?" he joked as he tiredly wiped Taehyung tears away.

"Y-You can't die just yet. You still got a lot of things ahead of you." he muttered, pulling the piece of his feather that he had secretly hid in his costume as a good luck charm.

Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise.

"No. Taehyung. . Please. ."

"I'm sorry, Kookie. My love for you is so big I cannot afford you to die on me," says Taehyung as he lay his hand on Jungkook's chest as he heals him before stabbing his back with his feather, earning a painful scream from the angel as a blinding lights surrounds everyone that is looking at the lovers.

"Jimin? What's the matter?" asks Yoongi when Jimin suddenly stopped on his tracks. Jimin wiped the tears rolling down his cheeks. He knew. Jin and Taehyung sacrificed themselves before their happiness and it scares him. Now, it is just him that is left that hasn't gone back yet to being an angel.

He shook his head as he forced a smile to Yoongi, "Nothing. I'm just overwhelmed of what's happening. C'mon, we can't let that man win."

Yoongi smiled but felt something off. He didn't question though.

"Right. He hurt Jin and Jungkook, can't let that dumbass live a free life."

They ended up cornering the man at an old, rusty and abandoned building. The three were at the rooftop and Yoongi was brawling the said man with all his strength. The man couldn't even use his gun as it already ran out of bullet from shooting them earlier but was missed.

"Jimin!"

In a blink of an eye, Jimin saw the man running towards him while Yoongi rans after him. He suddenly got scared and took a step back from the man until he reached the end of the building. He almost fall but Yoongi was quick to not let it happen. He strangle the man in his hold until one of them slip.

Everything was too fast. Jimin saw Yoongi falling with the man with a weak smile as he stares at him. Just when Jimin thought he couldn't do anything as his feather was nowhere to be found, he closed his eyes before jumping after Yoongi.

"Angel or not, I'm not going to let you die," he yells as he tries to reach Yoongi's hands in the air.