Cuarenta y Cinco

By now, Yoongi seemed to find it very odd and not a normal thing that Jimin, Taehyung and Jin shares the same situation. He wonders how something like this happen and exists.

"Where did you found Jin again, Seokie?" he asks.

"I found him walking back and forth near a cemetery like he is lost and when I approached him it seems he don't know who and where he was from."

"And Jungkook? How did you find Taehyung again?"

"I wasn't the one who found him. Jimin did. He said he saw him at the park near the hospital I work for and they somehow clicked." replied Jungkook, thinking deeply, ". .Thou I remember hearing about him that same day before coming home that a boy who seems to have an amnesia sneaked out our hospital. Like Jin and Jimin, he really doesn't remember anything about him." 

"Don't you find it weird?" asks Yoongi.

Hoseok took a glance at Jungkook who only gave him a shrug.

"If you're going to say something negative, hyung, I apologise but I beg to disagree. I've been with Jimin for awhile now and all I can say is nothing bad has happen to me. He is nice, same with Tae."

"Yeah, Jin too. He is harmless and look," says Hoseok pointing to the trio at their table who seems to be getting along, ". . They're all friends now. So cute!"

Yoongi sighed. He can't help but to stare Jimin, Jin and Taehyung whose now happily talking to each other. It's not with them personally but how they met and share the same situation that bothers him but then he suddenly remembered what Jackson told him before. He immediately shook his head.

Nah, Jimin can't be an angel same with Jin nor Taehyung. If they was, what sin did they commit for them to be casted out of heaven?