Noventa y Ocho

"No. . No, please! Jin! Darling, please don't do this to me," says Namjoon in between sobs as he held Jin in his arms. Blood wetting the stage.

"Joonie," he whispered as he refrain himself from couching probably the blood out from his body. He smiled bitterly. He died once and now, he is dying again. He died alone before wishing Namjoon is there so that he could see and touch him one last time whereas now he is with him, he wishes he wasn't so he can't see his lover with so much hurt in his eyes. How ironic.

"Are we nearing the end?" asks Mrs. Kim, still sitting from her seat, displaying a bored expression on her face but a sly smirk is written on her lips.

Namjoon gritted his teeth in anger. As much as he want to lay his hands on his wife he doesn't want to let go of Jin, especially now that he is yet to die again.

Mrs. Kim and Hoseok looked at each for a second before breaking it off when Namjoon suddenly starts laughing. Even Jin is confuse of what is happening to the man infront of him.

"You're really that desperate are you, Eunji? I didn't know desperation can make a person stupid and you just happen to be the living proof."

Mrs. Kim was surprised of how bold Namjoon's words are towards her. The feeling was unpleasant but she tried not to react.

"Do you really think that killing Jin will make me realise that I, infact don't need him? Don't love him? Really, Eunji?" he exclaimed, with a mocking voice before he turned towards her with a stoic expression, "Let me get this straight into your fucking heart that you seem to switch places with your brain. No matter how many times you try to cut Jin out in the picture, there will be no us. I don't love you! I don't care for you! I don't give a shit about you! Can't you see? With all those years, I didn't even treat you like a real wife, only for publicity. I showed it to you too many times so you'll get tired and be the one to cut things off between us because none will work. Stop with your fucking delusions!"

Mrs. Kim swallowed the lump in her throat. Angry, sad tears rolling down her cheeks. After all these years, the voice at the back of her mind that she always push away is in fact, correct. Namjoon really doesn't and will never in any form give her the kind of attention she wants.

"No! I won't! I won't be a delusion anymore once that fucking faggot dies! You're mine! Mine! I will not allow anyone to have you except me!" she yells, walking towards the stage.

"You're fucking crazy! Get the hell out of your delusions!"

"And then, what? Allow you to be delusional yourself that that faggot will survive and both of you will have a happy ending and me sobbing? Damn you!"

Before she could even get herself to the couple, Hoseok stop her from doing any advances. He isn't pitying Mrs. Kim but he understands where the anger is coming from however he wouldn't let the fact slide that Mrs Kim, indeed hired someone to kill Jin infront of many people just because of her so-called love towards Namjoon.

"Why the hell are you protecting them? Didn't I tell you to get that faggot away from your Appa? From our family? Look what he had done to us? Aren't you ashamed how it will affect our family's name? You're just like your brother! You're both fuc--!" a slap landed on her cheek before she could even finish her sentence. Her eyes grew wide in horror.

"D-Did you just. .?"

"Sorry," he muttered, before slapping the opposite side of her cheeks, "Sorry that I didn't follow what you had requested. I am not selfish, Eomma. But most especially, hyung and I have better things to do than to be obsess over things that do not want us. Isn't that quite familiar?"

Mrs. Kim was fuming in anger. She tried to slap Hoseok but was surprised when she realised that it wasn't him but Namjoon instead. Regret is obvious in her eyes.

"I-I didn't. ."

Hoseok was shocked too. Never did he imagine Namjoon to do what he just did.

"First, you hurt Jin and now you're gonna want to try hurting my son? Go fuck yourself! You're the unwanted. Always have been." says Namjoon before slapping her cheek, real hard.

Mrs. Kim fell into her knees as Namjoon and Hoseok went back approaching Jin.

"Jin," says Namjoon and Hoseok in unison.

Jin weakly smiled at them.

"I'm not gonna totally die. I will still be here but you won't be able to see. Just feel me. . M-My feather please, Joonie?"

Namjoon hesitated for a moment before he took it out from his suit and placing it to Jin's palm.

"Thank you," he whispered to Namjoon and Hoseok, ". . Sorry." he added as he looks at Mrs. Kim who seem to have finally lost in her own thoughts.

"I love you, Joonie."

He forced himself a bit to turn so he could access a little of his back before stabbing the piece of feather on it, earning an excruciating scream of pain from him.