Setenta y Cuatro

"Joonie?" he worringly scans Namjoon who had been crying in anger since he arrived at their apartment. Good thing is, Hoseok is not at home or he would have seen how devastated his father is right now. Jin doesn't have any idea what had happened but by the looks of it, Namjoon is really hurting and it pains him to see him this way. It hasn't been that long since they met but he had been experiencing a weird feeling whenever Namjoon is around. He knows it's not normal because he doesn't even see Hoseok that way and more importantly, the man is married and there's nothing he could offer aside from he looks like Namjoon's ex which he had learned by accident when he heard Hoseok and his brother talking one time on the phone.

"I hate it! I hate everything! It should've been me or both of us that died that day," muttered Namjoon in between sobs.

"You mean, your lover?" he asks, carefully.

Namjoon froze and raise his head to look at Jin. Surprised how the other found out about it.

"H-How did you know?"

"It doesn't matter. But to me, wishing things like what you said just now, have you really thought about it? If it was you who died that day and he lives on, do you think he will be able to live life the way you wanted him to be when he is hurting too? If it was both you who died that day, do you think you'll still be able to see each other on your next lives? Have you even thought that maybe, he is looking at you right now as your angel and how sad he is that you're living your life in grief?"

How ironic for Jin to say when he is basically infront of him right now.