Setenta y Nueve

It had been a year since the three angels was punished and sent to the land of the mortals to repent, a year wherein Hoseok had been trying to figure things out and each day that passes, his worry grew. He knew his mother is up to something. He just hopes it is not something she would regret later on.

"Any interesting you find out this time, dear?" asks Jackson as he sit beside Hoseok on the couch with a pout on his lips.

"Well, I just found out that Namjoon-ssi has a similar feather like my brother that he is keeping in his bedroom."

Of course, Jackson is aware of Hoseok and Namjoon's relationship so he wasn't surpise at all when he didn't address him as Appa like Yoongi does.

"How did you found out?"

"I went to Kim's household recently because I was retrieving some things when I saw Mrs. Kim rummaging through his room however when she noticed my presence, she stop and excuse herself like she did nothing. Of course, she didn't forgot to tell me not to tell him." he smirks to himself.

"That was rude, don't you think? For her to just barge to your Appa's room. What do you think she's looking for?"

"Probably something of him and his ex-lover. I believe he still has things that reminds Namjoon-ssi of him however when I try to fix the things she rummaged, I found a hidden box underneath one of his drawers that has a well-kept, single piece of feather that is similar to my brother's."

"And where do you think it was from?"

Hoseok shrugged, "If I say probably an angel, would you believe me?"

Jackson was silent for awhile as he looked at the sky outside his window where they both are, "Yes."

He turned his head towards Jackson in disbelief. Jackson just gave him a smile.

"What? There's a lot of mysterious things here on earth that even scientists can't figure out. The probability of angels do exists might be low but never zero."

"Oh, dear." he peck his lips softly.

"However, what do you think will happen if one of them finds the feather?"

"Who?"

"Jin? Taehyung? Jimin? I mean, what if they are really angels like we thought. . What if one of them owns those feathers Yoongi and your Appa has? Will it bring back their memories? Their form? If so, they will eventually have to leave them, us, behind."

The statement made Hoseok quiet.