Once

Jimin waved his hand to the man infront of him who smiled dearly at him.

"Have you already eaten? Sorry I wasn't able to got here on time. My patient had so many questions and I have to answer it one by one or both of us will have problems, y'know." says Jungkook, handing Jimin a pack of food which made the other salivates after he made sure Jimin had disinfected his hands.

"I assume you like this better than the one I gave yesterday," he chuckled as he eats his lunch with Jimin.

Jimin could only nod before he starts eating the food. They just met yesterday when Jungkook was running late to the hospital and saw Jimin hungrily begging for food. Kindhearted Jungkook didn't hesistate to stop and be late and gave his lunch to him, earning Jimin's smile which softens his heart.

"So you really don't talk, huh? I wonder how long have you been here since I just moved in this part of town a few months ago and yesterday was the first time I saw you in this spot. Anyway, I haven't properly introduce myself to you yet and here I am blabbing a lot."

He took Jimin's hands and shook it.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm a neurologist."

". . ."

"Oh, you really can't speak, yeah?"

Jimin tilts his head as he doesn't know what the man infront of him is talking about. Jungkook sighed and lightly held Jimin's jaw to check his tongue which has unswallowed crumbs.

"Hmm, could it possibly you just don't know how to. . . speak?"

Jimin hesitantly nods.

"So do you have a name then?"

He hesitantly shook, not really understanding the question but is wanting to give the other a reply even if it might not be correct as this is the first time someone really took their time to speak to him.

"Should we find a name for you then, my friend?" he smiled, excited of what he could give Jimin as a name.

"Oh shoot! I'm ten minutes late to be back from lunch!"

He frantically stood up and gave Jimin his unfinished food and ran back as he waved at the other who only laugh at his silliness.