Noventa y Cuatro

Silence had never been loud between Jungkook and Taehyung ever since the latter came to live with them and not when it's just the two of them when Jimin is not around but somehow ever since the incident happened, things have been a little awkward.

Jungkook walked past Taehyung and went to the balcony to smoke. Yep, a habit that he had acquired as a doctor when he is under pressure or stress that no one knows. He wonders if vices are considered as a sin to their guardian angels watching over them and in his case, his guardian angel who turned mortal is just a few feet away from him.

"Go away," he muttered, when he felt his presence walking towards him. Yes, he is upset that Taehyung is planning to leave him now that he remembers what he is and where he is from, same with Jimin which however luckily, the other isn't aware yet or so he thought. But it doesn't mean he is no longer gonna care for his health if that even concerns an angel.

When he finished smoking and turn his back away from the balcony, he was surprised to see Taehyung, still standing behind him as he wipes his quiet sobs away. This surprised and hurt Jungkook. The other might have take it the wrong way and he can feel the guilt creeping in his heart. Such a bad man to make his angel cry, ain't he?

"Hey," he softly calls Taehyung in an attempt to calm him down but this only made the other cry more.

"I-I'm sorry. You must have hate me now so bad that you don't want to see me," exclaimed Taehyung, voice trembling accompanied with a few hiccups.

"No, I don't hate you. Don't say that."

He pulls Taehyung towards him. At first, the other was hesitant to stand close next to him but Jungkook isn't one to back out. He made sure he and Taehyung hugs each other that no space will be able to get in between them.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

"I know but. . It hurts."

"And it hurts me too to see you cry. I'm such an asshole."

Taehyung sniffs and looked up at Jungkook, "No, you're not. I mean, who won't be mad if someone they love suddenly decides to leave them, right?"

"Nah, I already thought about it, darling. If you want to leave, I'll let you but not because I no longer care or love you. I love you of course but I don't want to keep you when I know you're needed up there and by other people you have to keep in check to make sure they will not end up down below."

Taehyung chuckled, "And here I am thinking you would make a way to keep me," he playfully rolled his eyes, pleased that Jungkook is understanding the way he wishes him to be. He really deserve to be an angel too.

"Did I disappoint you?"

He shook his head, "No, but I now understand why I am drawn to you when Jin and I switched mortals to look after and that is because you're selflesness reminds me of my mortal self before I became an angel."

"But you were the one who taught me to became who I am today. You never had second thoughts of giving me your heart when you could have keep it especially when you're not sure whether I will live or not."

"But you did," he smiled.

They smiled as they stare at each other's eyes and when Jungkook can't take it anymore, he placed a kiss on Taehyung lips which the othet gladly responds to.

"I will surely miss you, darling."

"What if I told you I no longer want to go back and just stay here with you?"