Sesenta y Ocho

Yoongi sat beside Jimin whose patiently waiting for him to play the piano while still holding on to the piece of paper.

"Are you really sure you want to hear it?"

"Never been so sure, hyung," he replied, with a warm smile making the other giddy and respond with a nervous gummy smile that only Hoseok sees.

As soon as his fingers hit the piano keys, he feels nostalgia, warmth and serenity and when he looks at Jimin, the familiar feeling of that night came back to him.

He remembers the night he planned to end it all. His sufferings, the pain but while he is in mid-air, he changed his mind and want to take it all back, never really knowing the real reason why he suddenly want to take it back until that. The warm hug that saved him.

If that was really an angel that saved him that night like what Jackson and Hoseok been telling him, he want to thank the very being for saving him. If he wasn't save that night, he won't be able to meet Jimin. However as selfish it might sound to his angel but he also thinks that someone like him shouldn't be save because he will only drag him down. He wonders how the angel is. If loosing a feather for him that night hurt him. He hopes he didn't. His angel is just too soft, too pure to care for him that if ever he was punish, he didn't deseve it.

Angel, don't fly so close to me
I'll pull you down eventually
You don't want to loose those wings
People like me break beautiful things

Angel, don't fly so close to me
I'm what you want, not what you need
You don't want to loose those wings
People like me break beautiful things

Yoongi almost choke when he heard Jimin sang. It's like hearing his own angel sing. How could someone like him be a mortal and exists with them? he thought.

So in return, he also sang for Jimin, whom if given a chance would want Jimin to be his muse in another lifetime.

Don't you know, don't you know,
Don't you know, don't you know?
I will never let you own
No, I'll never be perfect
Never want to see you hurtin'
You should go, you should go
Get away fast a hundred
On the dash tonight
Wish it didn't have to be this way