Diecisèis

It's been a couple of days since Yoongi and Jimin met and Yoongi still couldn't get the younger out of his head.

It is not because he called him gay. He is fully aware why Jimin did what he did when Jungkook apologizes and explained to him about it later that day thru a phone call. But the reason why he couldn't get him out of his head was the feeling of nostalgia he felt when he was with Jimin at the hospital's lounge. There's something about the boy that intrigues him.

Have they met before? is the question he has in mind ever since meeting Jimin.

He thinks he has a serious amnesia causing him to be the way how he is now as being on the street for a long time as a beggar doesn't suit him.

"Come in." says Yoongi as he clears his throat, waiting for the man outside his office to come in as he instructed.

"Mr. Min," the man greets and took a sit infront of him.

"Mr. Wang, anything good you have on your sleeve?" he asks, not looking up as he continues to type infront of his laptop.

"About that," Jackson inhales deeply.

"What's the matter?"

"You see, I was able to get few pictures of Jimin to gather information of him however as much work I did to find any information about him, I wasn't. It seems like he wasn't born here so I was thinking that he might have been exploited by some gang or so."

"Do what you think is best. I'm trying to help that boy and Jungkook as well to find his family. He can't stay too long with Jungkook. He might have a family somewhere that must have been looking him for quite some time now."

"I understand but oh, I think you should be aware of this as well. I'm saying this as a friend and not for business matters but Jungkook already ran a test to Jimin and he doesn't seem to have an amnesia." he said with a shrug before leaving Yoongi's office behind.