Ochenta y Dos

"Where is it?" muttered Hoseok to himself as he tries to rummage discreetly inside Namjoon's bedroom. He is determined to find the piece of feather he knows he saw once when he saw Mrs. Kim trying to look for something in his Father's room.

"What are you doing here?" he almost stumbled when he heard his Namjoon's voice behind him.

"I. . I, uh. . cleaning?" he replied, but then he saw Namjoon's suspicious look and remembered to add something, "I am just trying to help Eomma since I saw him here the last time I went home to get some things from my room."

"She, what now?" an eyebrow was raised.

"I saw her here inside your room," he replied, "Why? Isn't she allowed to?"

Of course, he knows Namjoon won't let anyone to be inside his room, most especially his wife and when his mother warned him not to tell his husband because they all know what's going to happen but, he did anyways.

Namjoon immediately went and stood infront of his book shelf as he rummage something at the back of the books that were neatly piled and heaved a sigh of relief, almost forgetting about a standing Hoseok right beside him.

"I-Is that a feather?" he asks, which surprised Namjoon. Just by looking at it, Hoseok knows it's an angel's feather. Possibly by either Jin's or Jimin's that, he don't know yet or maybe from some fallen angel that he doesn't know their whereabouts but hoping it could be either of his friends. There's already too much coincidence happening that the possibility of it being not theirs is low.

"Why are you still here? Get out!" exclaimed Namjoon, obviously getting posessive of his precious things.

But Hoseok refused to leave. He means business.

"Did you found it yourself? May I ask where? Because it looks similar to the feather Jin and Jimin lost a year ago," says Hoseok, lying on the last part. It doesn't hurt to try, right? he said to himself.

Anything about Jin would peek Namjoon's interest so inserting his name in a conversation, as long as it wouldn't harm his Jin, will get their questions answered.

"I found it at the cemetery where my friend that is special to me rests."

Lie.

Jin isn't just your special friend. He was your lover! Hoseok said to himself but he got to keep his composure or else.

"Didn't know you're a caring person," he muttered, almost a whisper but Namjoon was able to hear it but then, decided not to argue with it because deep to himself, he knows he wasn't a caring of a Father to them growing up but he made sure he's a good provider when they decided to adopt them.

"People aren't built the same, Hoseok but it doesn't mean we aren't capable of doing it. We just have different ways of showing it. Mine isn't just for anyone."

There was a moment of silence between the two before Hoseok decided to take his leave.

"Not to keep your hopes up but I think either Jin or Jimin will be happy to see that feather you have, especially if that's the feather they once lost. Lost things are meant to be found again right, Appa?"

"Y.. You.." Namjoon turned his back at Hoseok only to find him already walking towards the door, waving his hand at him without looking back, "It's been awhile since you call me that." it made his eyes water for some reason. It made him feel warm.

"Like you said, we just have different ways of showing how we care," he replied, leaving almost a mystery to what he should have had said next but decided not to before closing the door.

Because Hoseok knows, it is now just a matter of time before he finds out that the Jin before is the Jin now that Namjoon loved, the only thing is, he was an angel before and after everything.