Ochenta

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" asks Jimin, standing beside Yoongi who went to fetch his lover.

"Yeah, I sure am. I'll just wait for Kookie. Pretty sure he won't be that long like he said so go. Don't keep your darling waiting," teases Taehyung, earning a blush on Jimin's cheeks while Yoongi just smiled and wave at him before leaving.

With his hands on his hips, Taehyung sighed, "Now what should I do?"

It wasn't long before he decided to just clean the apartment even though they just had a general cleaning the other day. It was already passed an hour and a half since he started cleaning until he found a hidden rectangular box at the back of one the books on the shelves. He stared at it for a moment before he tried putting it back to its place not until the devil whispered in his ear which triggered his curiosity.

It might be just a pen, right? he thought. It's not like he will steal it or anything.

His breath hitched upon seeing the precious feather that Jungkook had been keeping from them and the moment his finger touched it, he begun to feel an excruciating pain all over his body and a lot of flash backs from the past that should have had been long forgotten earning a cry and scream of anguish from the fallen angel.

"Isn't that coming from your apartment?" asks Hoseok, worry is visible in his tone.

Jungkook didn't waste his time to reply and ran as fast as he could to get to Taehyung and the moment he opened the door, he rushed to his side to hold him however he didn't expect to see a bit of a flashback of Taehyung's memories.

Memories when Taehyung was still a mortal. Clear memories of him being in a hospital and visiting few patients and one of which happens to be him. The next one was of Taehyung clearly being an angel and what he may have or may not have expected was to see Jin and Jimin with him. The three of them being angels. After that was of Taehyung begging something to Jin and Taehyung watching him almost everyday with a fond smile and the next one, probably the painful and saddest last one he is allowed to see was of Taehyung being cast out of Heaven.

"T-Tae. ." he muttered while tears roll down his cheeks when the realization hits him, but before he could say anything more, he heard Hoseok's voice.

"Hey, you ran too fast! What happened? Oh my god, Taehyung!"

Before he could even turn his head back to his lover, both of them passed out.